25 Mar 2026, Wednesday
25 Mar 2026, Wednesday
Prioritized Daily Task
Beth Davis' 46th Birthday
Debbie, get back from Twin Falls
7:30 pm - Alex's concert at BYU Music Hall
10 am Debbie's hair appointment
Name of Oscar Puckett's wife, Hoyt's mother Jan. 22, 1989?
Pick up Thyroid medicine at the Costco pharmacy in Lehi
Note: If Moses needed help from God; how much do I need help from God? B.H. Roberts did not know how to read. One of my favorite stories. Truman Madsen wrote a biography of B.H. Roberts. He (B.H. Robrts) saw a newspaper blow by. He was a young boy, begging, traveling with some people. His mother had already gone to America, leaving him with a convert couple, the Tovys whose conversion was marginal. He sees a newspaper blow by. He just thinks it's so magical that these little marks can speak to people. And it is pretty cool. He says out loud, "Will these marks ever speak to me? Will I ever read books? He said he heard a soul voice that said, Yes, and you'll write them too." He said I sat in silence for a long time, until Mother Tovey woke up and we resumed our begging tour. Finally when he got to Utah a teacher named Hannah Holbrook, an elementary school was named after her in Bountiful, Utah, taught him to cipher, is what Truman Madsen said. He learned to read he finally wrote a comprehensive history of the church. The cool thing Truman Madsen said is that B.H. Roberts had to take over, when his mission president was ill; he became the acting mission president in the southern states, he would send copies of his comprehensive history to his former missionaries. He would put his name, and then underneath his name, he would put, "And you'll write them too".
Up at 6:30 am, called and talked to Debbie; she is leaving Twin Falls this morning. Kenna came over yesterday with Miles. He would not stop crying. Debbie and I had prayer, I sent Beth a happy birthday text, and had my personal prayer before starting the day, working on proofreading and editing my 1989 journal that I had sent back to Sarvan to be retyped. It is much better, but still has many errors. I called 800-763-2258 and spoke to Nina at SodaStream USA. Rebecca, that I spoke with on Dec. 26, was not working today. I got a return shipping label for two CO2 canisters and ordered two new pink refills, $44.50. Pink is the new color, blue is the color of the old ones. This CO2 canister lasted 3 months. I got a phone call from GlycoPezil Specialist Center, 737-237-8578. I spoke with Winona. She told me about 2 more supplements, Vital Blood for circulation, and Nerve Alive. Six months' supply is $564, and to complete 18 months regimen is $2,160. She is emailing me information. I told her I had had enough for the present with the Glycopezil. She is emailing me the information she told me about. Debbie got home and started washing clothes. Sister Peck, Debbie's ministering sister, came over to see her. Debbie went to Alex's trombone music concert at BYU. I had prayer and went to bed about 7 pm.
Comments
Post a Comment