26 Mar 2026, Thursday

 26 Mar 2026, Thursday 

Prioritized Daily Task

5:10 am - 1st shift Saratoga Springs Temple

Pick up Thyroid medicine at the Costco pharmacy in Lehi

2:30 pm - Bank conference phone call

Up at 3:00 am, prayer, showered, shaved, and dressed for the temple.  Debbie got up at 3:30 am and we had prayer together.  We drove to Saratoga Springs Temple and worked the first shift.  I let the shift coordinator know that I still do not have anyone to cover for Thursdays, April. 2 and 9th.  On the way home, we stopped at USPS and mailed the two CO2 containers back to Soda Stream, and Debbie returned a dress to Koless.  We stopped at a California store, and Debbie got waterfalls to water the plants while we are gone.  At 2:30 pm, Matthew and I met with the bankers and lawyers on a conference Zoom call.  Later, I went for a walk, about 2 miles, and stopped to visit with Mark and Jane Haws.   There was no mail today.  I got home and packed for our trip tomorrow.  I talked to Matthew.  He sent a very nice email to Jan Morris, Karen Forrister, and David Lemcke.   Later, Debbie and I had a light meal, had prayer, and went to bed at about 8:30 pm.  Rae Lynn called after I was asleep and told me she has a doctor's appointment, and Brett is sending an Uber to pick us up at the Fresno Airport tomorrow morning when we arrive.


Comments