27 Mar 2026, Friday

 27 Mar 2026, Friday 

Prioritized Daily Task

Carter Haight graduation April 24th,                                                          Tucker's graduation June 4th                                                                     Ava's birthday April 6th                                                                           Matthew's birthday April 22nd

Confirmation#GF6H4R

Depart for SLC Airport 6:00am

SLC To FAT. DL3786 

Mar 27, 2026 - Mar 30, 2026

DEPART SLC  8:00am.   Fri, Mar 27 Salt Lake City, UT (SLC)open  Terminal TB.      (Gate TBD)

ARRIVE FAT.  8:54am. Fresno, CA (FAT)

Check in at the Courtyard by Marriott in Clovis/Fresno on Shaw St.

Grocery shopping at FoodMax 

Dinner at Chipotle

I woke seconds before my alarm went off this morning.  Had prayer, showered, shaved, got dressed, and Debbie got up, showered, got ready for the day, and we had prayer together before driving to the SLC airport.  There is a strike with the airport security personall and has caused 4 to 7 hours delay and causing many to miss their flights.  Debbie and I have PSI PreCheck and Priority Boarding so it only took us minutes, by-passing the long lines.  Britt slipped away at work and picked me and Debbie up.   Rae Lynn is at the doctor's office.  *Max Kimball called checking on us.  I told him and later Brett about getting up yesterday morning very early and working at the temple.  That last night I planned to go to bed early.  Rae Lynn called and I was in a deep sleep.  When I got off the phone with her I went back to sleep.  Usually that does not happen; it takes a long time to get back to sleep.  Last night I had set my alarm on my cell phone to wake after 3 am.  This morning I woke and looked at the clock on the night stand.  I thought my alarm did not go off.  Debbie was still sleeping and I knelt beside the bed and had pray.  Within seconds the alarm on my cell phone went off.  The clock on my night stand and my cell phone are not sinked.  I thought why should I worry about anything, "the Lord has my back".  During the night or early morning the thouht came to me about all the people who lived on the earth before Jesus Chris, very few knew about the Plan of Salvaton as presented in our pre-earth life.  Of those that did, may have tought, "how can some unborn child grow up and never make a mistake, no, not even one slip-up.  That is impossible, for someone to live their entire life without a single sin, and if he slips up just one time all is lost, it is over, and we and all the creations will go back into outter darkness.  So why even try to do good, lets eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we die and it is all over."                                                            Today,  Jesus Christ has come, lived a perfect life, and was sacraficed for all sins of every perslon.  Now all we have to do is try and do what we know to be right. and when we make a mistake, sin, Christ has already fixed it if we are honest and repent.  It is all on us now, Christ has done His part.  That is why, when I woke this morning, seconds before my alarm wentt off, I knew I had nothing to worry about , even regarding the nursing homes, "Christ is telling me He has my back."                                                                         Brett went back to work.  Greg, Brett's dad, and Tera, his sister are up.  His mother, Ronday, is still sleeping.  Her knee is causing her problems.  Rae Lynn got home from the doctors office.                               

We went to Brody's volleyball game at Dry Creek School.  Afterwards, we took Brett and Rae Lynn's Tesla and drove over to the Marriott Courtyard and checked in for 3 nights.  Before Weston's and Brody's Basketball Games at Clovis High School, Debbie and I went to Food Max and bought some groceries and put it in our refrigerator in our room at the motel.  After the games, we drove to Chipotle, Mexican restaurant, for dinner.  We called Beth; she, Matthew, Tucker, and Andrew are on their way up to. Clovis.  Maggie is in a basketball tournament and staying with a friend's family in San Clellmente.  We gave presents, scriptrues, and tabs to mark them, to Brody, who is 12.  We gave Weston a tie and Baptism story book about the Holy Ghost.  It may be midnight before Matthew, Beth, Tucker, and Andrew get to Rae Lynn's and Brett's.  Debbie came back to our motel, had prayer, and got to bed at about  10:00 pm.


Brody and Weston - Basketball game


Comments