28 Mar 2026, Saturday

 28 Mar 2028, 

Prioritized Daily Task

10 am - Weston Hobbs' Baptism

Up at 6:30 am, had prayer and wrote in my journal until Debbie woke.  She got ready.  We had prayer and ate breakfast, we bought last night, oatmeal with fruit and nuts, an orange, and an apple with peanut butter.  We took Weston's scriptures and Andrew's scriptures, which we bought for them, Ethan's baptism at age 8, and Andrew's at age 12.  Debbie and I met everyone at the church in Clovis on N. Peach Ave. off W. Herndon Ave.  I gave Matthew and Beth each a copy of Grandpa's Notes and Quotes 2025; I have given Michael's family and Rae Lynn's a copy already.  Dave Freeman,  Counselor in the Bishopric, conducted Weston's baptism service.  Desira Badger and Beth Davis provided the music.  Patt Salsman offered the opening prayer, Brody Hobbs gave a talk on baptism, and Luke Hobbs baptised Weston. There was a special musical song, Owen Hobbs gave a talk on the Holy Ghost, Brett Hobbs confirmed Weston a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and conferred the gift of the Holy Ghost.  Caraig Hobbs, Brother Badger, Brother Freeman, and I assisted in the ordiance with Brett, Weston's earthly father. Rhonda Hobbs gave the closing prayer.  Rae Lynn FaceTimed Elder Ethan Hobbs on her cell phone.  She passed her phone around to the family and friends so that Elder Hobbs in Peru could participate by watching his brother's baptism.  We cleaned up and got the building ready for two more baptisms today.  We took pictures and drove back to Brett and Rae Lynn's, where we ate lunch.  I took Brett's Tesla and charged the batteries near the Marriott hotel where Debbie and I are staying.  Matthew had his Tesla electric truck on the charger at Hobb's home.  We visited, watched a documentary, and the college basketball tournament.  Number 1 Azornia won over number 2  ranked  Perdue.  Debbie and I had family prayer with everyone and came back to our motel.  We had praer and got to bed at about 10:30 pm.



Weston J Hobbs baptism by his brother Luke


Weston and Luke hobbs







Comments