3 Mar 2026, Tuesday
3 Mar 2026, Tuesday
Prioritized Daily Task
Nora and Flora Husley's Birthday
Check on Wells Fargo to Regions $10,000 and $8,000 deposits
Spray for fruit trees in the backyard
Mail 2025 notes and quotes book to Autumn and Alex
I was up this morning at 6:45 am, had prayer, and started the day working on nursing home loan and proofreading and editing my 1988 journal. Debbie and I had prayer, and I called and wished Nora a happy birthday. Her sister is coming over, and all their family is getting together for a party this afternoon. I wrote a note in the front of Grandpa's Notes and Quotes 2025 and mailed it to Autumn, Gavin, Blake, and Gracie. I went to Home Depot to get some spray to treat pear trees for blister mites. It is too late today to spray. I prepared a personal financial statement for the banks today. Debbie and I had prayer before going to bed at about 10:00 pm.
aA
Note: Handwritten in the front of Grandpa's Notes and Quotes 2025
To Alex and Carter: Your character is tested when you are up against it. Difficult situations and adversity reveal a person's true nature and inner strength, as their choices under pressure demonstrate their core values and integrity
To Autumn, Michael, Gavin, Blake, and Gracie: Love is widely considered the most powerful force in the universe, acting as a transformative, healing, and unifying energy that transcends physical limitations. It is the greatest force available to humanity for overcoming injustice and creating lasting change. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Comments
Post a Comment