31 Mar 2026, Tuesday
31 Mar 2026, Tuesday
Prioritized Daily Task
Max Hobbs' 12th Birthday
Daniel Kelly's 24th Birthday
Fifty $2.00 bills for Carter's Lia for graduation
Up at 5:30 am, prayer, dressed, stretched, and took a couple dorps of GlycoPezil for pancreas to reduce high levels of blood sugar. I sent Max and Daniel a happy birthday text greeting and wish. Debbie and I had prayer and I went to the WF Bank and got another fifty $2.00 bills for Debbie to complete Carter Haight graduation Lai. I stopped at Costco and filled the Outback with gas and bought a couple of droppers for GlycoPezil liquid container from Walgreen's. The dropper on the bottle was not working. When I got home had finished washing and folding clothes for our trip to Japan tomorrow. Debbie went shopping and I had some lunch before starting back proofreading and editing my 1989 daily journal. I checked the mail, no check from Georgia Claims Department. I worked some more on packing and 1989 journal. I got an email from Giovanna Lira | Support Analyst at GlycoPezil. I sent her pictures and told her that I have it under control now. I slept with my legs elevated last night and I had no swelling in them. I stopped at April 6th, 1989 proofreading and editing. Curt Lathon texted me today. His brother, Jeff, needs an easement for power access to his place across the Old Jacksonville Road in Pleasant Hill from the power pole on Ora's or my property. I called and talked to him. He thinks it is on Ora's property. I told him Ora's daughters, Susan and Amy, own it now. I gave him Dan Truitt, their dad's phone numbers. Debbie went to see Clara pitch in a softball game that did not happen; then she went to help Alex and Marlissa plan their honeymoon. I worked on packing for our trip that starts tomorrow. Debbie got us new medium suitcases today. When she got home, she did some packing, and we had prayer together before going to bed at 10:30 am.
Comments
Post a Comment