4 Mar 2026, Wednesday

4 Mar 2026, Wednesday

Prioritized Daily Task

9:00 am Debbie's red light therapy 

9:30 am Debbie helps Samantha with the twins, Wells, Lette, and Josie

3:05 pm Debbie appointment with Kidney - Dr. Zachary Freestone

Note: Liqui-Cop is a copper-based liquid fungicide spray used to prevent and control various fungal and bacterial diseases on fruit trees, citrus, nuts, vegetables, and ornamentals.  Spray before the trees start putting out leaves and then again at the end of the season when the leaves start falling.

*Fruit trees (apple and pears), 4 to 5 teaspoons of Liqul-Cap to a gallon of water for blister mites (need to spray again at the end of the season as the leaves are falling)

Rose bushes:  Fertilome Tree & Shrub Systemic Insect Drench effectively controls aphids on rose bushes by providing long-lasting systemic protection when applied to the root zone. Use 3 fl oz per foot of shrub height,

I was up at 6:30 am, had prayer; when Debbie got up we had prayer together.  I sprayed the fruit trees with Liqui-Cap to kill and prevent blister mites.  We did not have much fruit last year.  There were no pears to speak of, and the apples were small and wormy. Next, I mixed up 32 ounces of Ferti-Lome Tree and Shrub Drench in about 9 gallons of water and poured it into the rose bushes to soak into the roots to prevent any Aphids this year.  I washed and cleaned the sprayer and buckets I used today.  I returned the Hi-Yield Garden & Farm Insect Control because it is not highly effective against blister mites (like the pear leaf blister mite).  Debbie cooked sausage and gravy with scrambled eggs for brunch.  After brunch, I worked on proofreading and editing my 1988 journal.  I talked to Jeff Stephens, CPA for A&M up to Feb 2026,  101 Samaritan Dr, Cumming, GA 30040. Phone (770) 889-1470•OFFICE.  He will file a 2026 tax return to the date in Feb. when Matthew and I bought A&M.  Then it is in our personal returns.  I need to find out from Matt McCleary, CPA, when I meet with him about estimated taxes.  Jimmy Morris sent me 2022, 2023, and 2024 year-end tax returns.  Gateway/White County and Floyd/Chulio Nursing Home taxes are folded into A&M.  I need to send the past tax returns to Matt McCleary before we meet.  I talked to Matthew before having prayer with Debbie and going to bed.



Comments