5 Mar 2026, Thursday
5 Mar 2026, Thursday
Prioritized Daily Task
5:10 am 1st shift Saratoga Springs Temple
Roots Tech 2026 begins, runs for 3 days
Call Heather at Matt CPA's ofice and make an appointment Fri. Mar 20th, to see him for 2025 taxes
Return Lon Nield's phone call to make an appointment to visit with him and Pat, his wife. mobile 801-857-0458. home 801-857-0592
Message: (Michael's 50th Birthday in two weeks, Thursday 19th) I am really enjoying my daily journals. I am finishing up proofreading 1988. You have always been an incredible spirit from the time you came to this earth, and the love I have for you, you can only know through Alexandra, Gavin, Blake, and Gracie. 60 Years ago, I remember knowing the Church was true and not wanting to join and give up my lifestyle. I told the Lord I will wait until I am 50 years old. A voice came to me as clear as anything, "The way you are going, you will not live to see fifty." I was baptized and have tried to keep the promises I made back then. It has made all the differences in my life. Your Heavenly Father and your Dad love you so very, very much; if not, then I would never have shared this personal experience.
Message: (Beth's 46th Birthday on March 25) In her card, I wrote, You have been such a blessing in my life from the time you were born. You came into this world trusting in Heavenly Father and me. For family home evening. On Mar. 7, 1988, we went rolling skating – the floor was slippery, and being the little lady you were did not want to fall. You wanted to skate with me all the time. Then, when Tucker was born, later Maggie, and then Andrew, the more I love and appreciated you. Love you, Dad
I woke with a thought to express in Michael's 50th Birthday card. I need to also write something to Beth in her card that Debbie bought. She wants me to start writing to the children and grandchildren. The only time I have been somewhat good at this was when they were on their mission. Mother, the children called her Grannybug, wrote me every week for two years while I was on my mission from 1968 to 1970. I had my personal prayer and worked on proofreading and editing my 1988 journal. I also wrote a message in Beth's 46th birthday card. Debbie and I had prayer and stopped by the post office and mailed cards to the family. We got to the temple early and worked the 1st shift. I got into my temple portal and found Richard Angel covering for me on April 2. I need someone to help and cover for me onApril 9th and May 14th. I am substituting for Richard Angel on April 21st. Debbie and I came home and talked to Michael, who is in Texas. We made plans for lunch with Michael for his 50th birthday, April 19th, to have lunch at 11am on April 18th, Wednesday, here in Lehi at the Texas Road House. I tried calling Lon and Pat Nield and left a message. Heather, receptionist at Matt McCleary, CPA, called and Debbie and I have an appointment for 2025 taxes at 4 pm on Friday, 20th March. Debbie and I are having lunch with Michael at Texas Road in Lehi on Wednesday, the 18th, at 11 am to celebrate his 50th birthday. I worked on editing my 1988 journal and scanned an A&M Business Wells Fargo Checking statement for Feb. 2026 to Matt and Melodie, and filed the original under A&M Investment Group in the file cabinet here at the house until Melodie gets the office organized, and I will give everything to her. I scanned and filed Debbie's Recycled Properities C/O Rovin Capital and TGO Acquisitions Co. to deliver to Matt McCleary, CPA, on Mar 20 at 4 pm. Debbbie and I had dinner and later prayer together and to bed at about 10:30pm.
Comments
Post a Comment