9 Mar 2026, Monday
9 Mar 2026, Monday
Prioritized Daily Task
Take trash and recycling to the street
9:00 am - Debbie's red light therapy
10:00 am - Debbie's nails done by Libby
3:30 pm Clara's softball game against Westlake
$100 one-dollar bills for Tucker's lei and $100 in two-dollar bills for Carter's lei from the bank
Note: purchase price I paid James and Jani Morris to purchase the operations of two nursing homes, $50m and $60m in 1988
Organize scanned and typed journals by years
Clean and organize the laundry/office room
Send the 1988 proofread and edited journal to Kayla Vega. (Need dated hardcover to replace the existing one.
Up at 6:00 am, prayer, shaved, dressed, and took the garbage and recycling to the street to be picked up today. When Debbie got up, we prayed together, and I went to the Legacy Center to exercise and to the bank and got 100 one-dollar bills for Debbie to make a lei for Tucker and ordered 50 new two-dollar bills for Carter's lei. I got home and cleaned some in the office/laundry room and sprayed the fruit trees, bushes, etc. with Neem oil, 4 tablespoons per one gallon of water. I used about 4 gallons to complete the job. Debbie got home, and we met Scott Edwards at Sabaidee Thai restaurant above the house. He brought more financial investment reports. We are trying to get everything ready for Matt McCleary, who does our taxes, state and federal, each year. When we go home I worked some more on straighting and organizing the laurndry office. I have present to take with me to California for the grandchildren's birthdays and baptisms. I worked on my journals, later Debbie and I had dinner. We had prayer together, and before going to bed at 11:30pm. Debbie has stayed up trying to make cookies, with an oven that is not working.
Comments
Post a Comment