1 April 2026, Wednesday

 1 Apr 2026. Wednesday

Prioritized Daily Task

Daniel Kelly's 24th Birthday

Max Hobbs' 12th Birthday

Depart SLC   3:02 pm  Delta flt 841  seats 16A - 16D 

Arrive 4:04pm Wed, Apr 1 in Los Angeles, CA (LAX)

Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles LAX/Century Boulevard

 2 adults · 1 room - Confirmationnumber72670889          Expediaitinerary73346568081641

*Build up plaques in arteries,  high CRP levels, high blood pressure  https://bloodflowsecret.com/pages/vbp-vslyt/?affid=1008&adid=798074693016&ad_id=798074693016&gad_source=2&gad_campaignid=23591777003&gclid=Cj0KCQjw4a3OBhCHARIsAChaqJNneuLU1HBdgoAijbqfsSeoypy9FxAi7Bvxdt5-kbfAIV-ZYFjtd_UaArZnEALw_wcB                                                                 Nattokinase Supplement, Vitamin K-2 and Vitamin D-3

Debbie was up early.  I got up at 7;30 am, prayer, had prayer with Debbie, she got ready and went to her red light therapy appointment.  Jared came over and picked up his mail.  I worked on getting the revised itinerary put in my Google calendar.  Jared came by and picked up his family's mail.  I gathered up the trash and garbage and took it out.   Debbie got home and i vacuumed and  Debbie mopped the floors and talked to Jody. She could not get her doctor to renew her prescription for blood pressure medicine.  I went to Walgreen Pharmacy and got her a bottle of adult aspirin.  When we got ready to go we called Uber and got a ride to the SLC Airport.  We cauth our flight to LA.  When we landed and got our luggage we checked on Delta, we caught a shuttle bus to our hotel, Courtyard by Marriott.  I called and talked to my sister, Elain.  She and her daughter, Lori Lynn, are meeting us in Japan.  Debbie and I had dinner here at the hotel.  We got back to the room, had prayer and went to bed.

                  Matthew and the girls

Comments