13 Apr 2026, Monday

13 Apr 2026, Monday
Prioritized Daily Task 
Lele Ruth Markey's 3rd Birthday (Mother is Ally, older sister is Palmer, grandmother is Susan, grandfather and grandmother is Dan and Ora) my great great niece

 Travel to LAX

Walk to Minato Mirai area, stroll along the waterfront, and see the Cosmo Clock 21and Cup Noodles Museum
Chinatown is 10 min by taxi (Hotenkaku Tenshimp has noodles, stir fry, and dumplings)
12:30pm- Head to Haneda Airport
■ Taxi (25 min.)
■ 4:35pm Delta 0008 Depart Haneda -ARRIVE in LAX at 10:46am Apr. 13 depart LAX 5:09 pm arrive in SLC 8:00pm. Delta Flt 2311

Confirmation H3BHLU
H2UELN

Call Brad Gale's office about prescription for Primidone 250mg, 3 times a day

Debbie had an advertisement she was listening to, the product Reverse Brain Fog, or brain loss, is a liquid grape seed extract named Neurodyne.  It reminded me of the GlycoPezil I am taking to lower my blood sugar. Six bottles for $249.00, fully guaranteed, 100% of the money spent to purchase is refunded if not satisfied.  

Call GlycoPezil Specialist Center, 737-237-8578. 

Prayer, Breakfast at the hotel, Packed, catch a shuttle to the airport in Tokyo-Haneda Airport.  We ate brunch and caught our Delta Flight 8 on Monday, 13th April at 4:35 pm in Japan to LA.  We flu over night and landed about 10:30am on Monday, 13th April.  Vickie checked a bag, and Matthew and his family, who did not check any luggage, waited for her to get her bag.  We all went through security together.  They are driving the car they parked here when they drove up from San Marcos.  Debbie and I walked from Terminal B to Terminal 3, where we checked two bags and waited until 5:09pm to catch Delta Flight 2311 to Salt Lake City.  While we waited, I had a voice message from Cade Wilson with Caroll MC Electric Company about signing an easement for Jeff Lathon.  I sent a text and called Michael about signing the easement that is in the name of the trust.  Matthew and family drove home in San Marcos and got home two and a half hours before us.  I checked on Ealin at midnight, and she had also gotten home OK.  Debbie and I ate dinner and later had prayer before going to bed about 1:30 am. 

Elain, my sister wrote: HEE-HAWWWWW
WE DID IT‼️‼️‼️‼️ HALLELUJAH PRAISE THE LORD ...& against all odds, (for me anyway).. I kept saying the prayer.. Lord if it's you will open all the doors if not slam them shot well .. FF I fell not once but 3 times before the trip, but..continued picking myself up..dusting myself off and starting all over again,..(& that being a lesson for you my GRANDkids) on this thread.. I figured if I kept bouncing back, maybeee 😳it was meant for me to go🤠!So thank you my precious Brother AND Matt for not giving up on me & never allowing me to say no!🥰 & WOW!!What a mistake that would have been I would never have bounced back fr.  & pu-lease' let me not forget to  mention (my precious daughter LorettEE/'Lor-Lynn' as Mama would so lovingly say)who made it her mission to not lose me &..against all odds... & all that that entails teehee)& all my love to All the rest of you whose names I did not mention but especially my two BEAUTIFULliddle'girlies Bella&Ava who continually made our entire trip Sparkle and Shine..well except for missing 😢Madeline.... but wait there's one more person that must be on the top of this list and that goes to my..
'see-ya later 🐊 Fren' to the end 'MARCY‼️for seriously without her in my life I would probably be in a little room somewhere peeling wooden bananasWOW WHAT A TRIP I kept saying

Monday, Debbie wrote:   Hello everyone!  We lost Sunday as we crossed the meridian time! I feel lost not having Easter! We are trying to catch up on Conference! We hope you had a Happy Easter and a great experience listening to conference.
We arrived late at night and went straight to our hotel by taxi! We are staying at the Westin Hotel-a fancy place! 

Another 13th of April 2026, I thought I had lost.  
13 Apr 2026, Monday
Prioritized Daily Task 
Lele Ruth Markey's 3rd Birthday (Mother is Ally, older sister is Palmer, grandmother is Susan, grandfather and grandmother is Dan and Ora) my great great niece

 Travel to LAX

Walk to Minato Mirai area, stroll along the waterfront, and see the Cosmo Clock 21and Cup Noodles Museum
Chinatown is 10 min by taxi (Hotenkaku Tenshimp has noodles, stir fry, and dumplings)
12:30pm- Head to Haneda Airport
■ Taxi (25 min.)
■ 4:35pm Delta 0008 Depart Haneda -ARRIVE in LAX at 10:46am Apr. 13 depart LAX 5:09 pm arrive in SLC 8:00pm. Delta Flt 2311
 
Confirmation H3BHLU
H2UELN

Call Brad Gale's office about prescription for Primidone 250mg, 3 times a day

Debbie had an advertisement she was listening to, the product Reverse Brain Fog, or brain loss, is a liquid grape seed extract named Neurodyne.  It reminded me of the GlycoPezil I am taking to lower my blood sugar. Six bottles for $249.00, fully guaranteed, 100% of the money spent to purchase is refunded if not satisfied.  

Call GlycoPezil Specialist Center, 737-237-8578. 

Prayer, Breakfast at hotel, Packed, catch a shuttle to airport in Tokyo-Haneda Airport.  We ate brunch and caught our Delta Flight 8 on Monday, 13th April at 4:35 pm in Japan to LA.  We flu over night and landed about 10:30am on Monday 13th April.  Vickie checked a bag and Matthew and his family who did not check any luggage waited for her to get her bag.  We all went through security together.  They are driving the car they parked here when they drove up from San Marcos.  Debbie and I walked from Terminal B to Terminal 3 where we checked two bags and waited until 5:09pm to catch Delta Flight 2311 to Salt Lake City.  While we waited I had a voice message from Cade Wilson with Caroll MC Electric Company about signing an easement for Jeff Lathon.  I sent a text and called Michael about signing the easement that is in the name of the trust. 



Comments