15 Apr 2026, Wednesday

 15 April, Wednesday

Prioritized Daily Task 

Debbie was up and went to her red light therapy appointment, and with the granddaughters to get their nails done, and take them to lunch.  I did not get up up til 11:30 am, had prayer, showered, and shaved.  I talked to Matthew, and Beth and Rae Lynn called on a conference call.  They are nervous because we don't show up on the Coco-Cay excursion.  I am not happy with Royal Caribbean.  I called them again this morning and spoke with a very nice young lady named Fallen.  When I asked her a question, she wanted to get the answer verified before she told me anything.  Because we have a state room and have rented a 6-person cabana.  I have access to Thrilwater Park.  I told her I do not care much about the thrills inside the water park, but I do not want the children or their mother to miss out; they are counting on me, and nothing is written down I can see.  She said no worries, I can see it on my end that you and the children have passes to the Thrilwater Park.  I ask her about the children's mothers going instead of me, I am 82 years old.   She said she understood and no worries. We got more questions from Mike at Matt McCleary, CPA's office, and the amount we need to send. IRS and State Revenue Dept.  We got information from Mike Robertson at Matt McCleary's office this afternoon.  


Estimate of total tax liability for 2025. . . $114,664

5 Total 2025 payments. . . . . . . . . . . . .$73,480

6 Balance due. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $4.41,184

MAKE YOUR CHECK PAYABLE TO THE "UNITED STATES TREASURY"

INCLUDE YOUR SSN, DAYTIME PHONE # AND "2025 FORM 4868"

MAIL YOUR PAYMENT TO:

INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE

P.O. BOX 931300

LOUISVILLE, KY 40293-1300

JAMES L. McALPIN 

DEBORAH MCALPIN

KING & MCCLEARY, LLC 41,184.

240 W. MAIN STREET 75,000.

I sent a $7,000 check from my Region Checking Account to the Utah Tax Commission to pay our state income tax.  Debbie and I both wrote checks to the IRS to cover the $41,184.  I took them to the Lehi Post Office, but they were closed.  I had addressed and put stamps on them before I left home.   I did not know of any way to show they were mailed before midnight, other than purchasing a metered stamp from the postage machine at the post office that shows the date of April 15th.   When I got home Debbie and I had prayer and went to bed before 10 pm.

Comments