19 April 2026, Sunday
19 April 2026, Sunday
Prioritized Daily Task
Cooper Traveller's 25th Birthday
11:00 drive up to Wellsville, UT
Twin Falls for the blessing of baby Miles David Traveller
I slept in until 8:30am. Prayer, showered, shaved, and got ready to ride up to Wellsville and Twin Falls. Debbie was up early and listening to the Spoken Word and the Tabernacle Choir. We had prayer together, and at about 10:45am we drove up to Wellsville. We arrived early and set in the parking lot. Debbie checked her text messages on her mobile phone, and Casey Benion, Kylie Hobbs' finance was to speak in about 5 minutes. In spite of getting the time wrong, we were not late. Casey served in a mission in the Ivory Coast of East Africa. He is an exceptional young man. He was assigned to serve as the branch president in two branches. The two former branch presidents wanted to fight each other over a feud between the tribes. They knew nothing or very little about Church organization and the priesthood. The people are poor, and most are humble. After the sacrament meeting, we went by Stephine's. Her parents, Randy and Kathy Hansen, rode with her and the boys. Debbie and I dropped off some things Debbie brought back from Japan for them. Kylie and Abby, and her friend, Branson, who is going on a mission soon, met us at Casey's parents' home, a few blocks from Ryan and Stephanie's. Casey's parents were having an open house for him. Debbie and I left and drove up to Jodi's and Tony Traveller's for their son, Cooper Traveller's 25th Birthday celebration and the baby blessing of Miles David Traveller. Cooper blessed and gave him a name. Dave Detweiler, Kenna's Dad, and Miles grandfather brought a BOQer and grilled hamburgers and hot dogs for about 60 people. I called and texted Rae Lynn, but no response. Note: *At the BPQ I learned what an impression my sister Elain had made on the Travellers. When Cache was in high school, Elain gave Cache a 30-minute foot rub. He said it was the best he had ever had. He did not know until later Elain was Blake Lively's mother. When a child is born in a family, it is automatically accepted, but when someone marries into a family, like I did, people wait to see who this person is. What is in the deepest part of their heart, is what they are made of. It cannot be hid, covered up, or buried forever, and sooner or later, everyone will know who you really are. In the bottom of Elain, my little sister's heart is charity, the pure love of Christ. I hope that is reflected not only in my sister’s life but also in mine. I called and talked to Beth and Michael. Matthew called me back before going to bed at 10:30pm. Debbie and I had prayer together and spent the night at Jody's and Tony's.
Cooper's 25th Birthday with his wife, Kenna

Comments
Post a Comment