20 Apr 2026, Monday

 20 Apr 2026, Monday

Prioritized Daily Task 

Send Matthew information to transfer funds to my Region's account

Roy Bryant's 80th Birthday

Stopped and see Joslyn Searl, who is going into the MTC.  Debbie gave her a card with some money for her mission.  She is assigned to serve in Lima Peru Mission; Eli and Stacey are her parents; Reed Searl is her grandfather; Eli was the nephew of Debbie, who introduced with Britt Hobbs me and Debbie back in 1910

1:30 pm - Matthew and I meet on Zoom with Jeffery Adams with Mesa Bridge Capital | A&M (Gateway/Floyd SNF) 

Wash and Outback and fill with gas in Lehi

Drop the picture frames off from Jody to Lara 

8:30pm - Zoom with Abby Hobbs, opening her 18-month mission call to serve in the Germany Frankfurt Mission, starting October 28, 2026

Note: All week I have been having vivid dreams every night about being in Japan on our vacation.  One night, I slept over 12 hours; I just associated it with jet lag, which it may have been.  But one vivid picture appeared on the 3 different nights.  It is the only one I can remember being the same dream.  I was in a dark alley or a street under the train tracks in some city in Japan, with lots of noise.  There were several people on the street, but I remember seeing three young women.  They were on the street where I was supposed to meet Matthew.  I recognized them as prostitutes, ladies of the night.  Before, in my dreams, I had just seen them, but this time they waved for me to come over.  I told them on my mobile phone with Google Translate that we have 3 young daughters and a wife, who is their mother, at home, their hearts are tender, and they are my granddaughters and daughter, they love and trust us.  I cannot come in; it would destroy them and the trust they have in us.  It would be like a knife to their hearts; it would destimate my family.  They said they will not know.  I told them, I will know, and God will know, and sooner or later, they will know. I left, and the dream ended; I woke.  It was 2:00 am in the morning; it took me forever to go back to sleep.  

Note: The new names of the age groups of the young women's organizations in the church are:

  • Builder of Faith, young women turning 12 or 13—‍a Builder of Faith helps build God’s kingdom through her faith in Christ, steadfast witness, and actions that uplift and encourage others (see Ephesians 2:20).
  • Messenger of Hope, young women turning 14 or 15—‍a Messenger of Hope carries Christ’s message of hope to the weary, speaking peace, sharing comfort, and lifting hearts through the power of the Spirit (see Mosiah 18:8–‍9).
  • Gatherer of Light, young women turning 16 or older—‍a Gatherer of Light trusts divine guidance and draws strength from covenants as she seeks, gathers, and reflects God’s light (see Doctrine and Covenants 50:24).

I was up at 7:30 am, had prayer with Debbie, personal prayer, showered, shaved, dressed, had breakfast Jody had fixed for us, packed, and Debbie and I drove back to Lehi.  I called and talked to Roy and Elain Bryant and wished Roy, my first cousin, a happy 80th birthday.  


Comments