24 Apr 2026, Friday
24 Apr 2026, Friday
Prioritized Daily Task
Carter Haight's Graduation from BYU
12:30 pm Alex and Marissa's wedding
12:00 Noon Wedding and sealing in Provo Center Temple
4:00 pm Wedding dinner
7:00 pm Wedding reception
Up at 7:15 am, prayer, and had prayer with Debbie. I got ready and drove to Wells Fargo Bank. Mikia (I think is assigned to be my personal banker) helped me start downloading companies and individuals into my WF bill payees. I downloaded about 5 accounts and came home. Debbie made pachinko, crapes, for breakfast. I moved the furniture back into our bedroom from the shapooing of the carpet by the Kirby salesman yesterday. At noon, I went with Debbie to Alex and Marlissa's wedding and sealing at the Provo City Center Temple. Carter graduated from BYU today. Michael, and Autumn, and Steve, and Alison Haight, Carter's parents, and his brother, his wife, and daughter were there with Alex and Carter. I wanted to go but had to decide between a graduation from college and a wedding in the temple. Alex or someone posted pictures on social media that Debbie showed me. Alex sent a text that Carter was wearing the money lei that Debbie made for him. After Alex and Marlissa's wedding, we went to Sleepy Ridge in Orem for dinner and the wedding reception. It was on the 3rd floor in the Sunset Room. I met Melissa's grandfather, Tom, on her mother's side of the family. The seating arrangement for dinner put us at the same table. I met her parents, aunts, uncles, and siblings. She has a brother on a mission in Oregon for two years. The family had a life-size blow-up picture and a cut-out made and put in the activities of the afternoon. Debbie and I helped clean up afterwards. We got home, had prayer, and went to bed at midnight.
Carter Haight graduating from BYU Marriott School of Business

Comments
Post a Comment