26 April 20i26, Sunday
26 April 2026, Sunday
Prioritized Daily Task
12:09 pm - Pick Matthew up at Provo Airport
Bryan is covering for me on the 1st shift, May 14th (801-205-7042)
Brother Keith Nielson is also covering for me on May 14th, first shift 385-277-2457
I was up at 6:30 am, had personal prayer, and worked on double-scheduling for Saratoga Springs substitutes Bryan and Keth. I showered, shaved, and got ready for church. Ryan called and talked to Debbie. Matt called to make sure I am picking him up at the Provo airport at 12:09 pm. Debbie and I had prayer together, and she got ready for sacrament meeting at the 21st Ward at 10:30 am. After sacrament at 10:30am, Debbie and I drove down to Provo City Airport and picked Matthew up at 12:15pm. The rain has been coming down all day. When we got home, I changed clothes. Debbie took the Subaru and drove over to help Laura set up for the baby shower for TR's wife, Sarah Gourley. Her dad is Italian, and her mother is from Marco. This is their first baby. I fixed Matthew some lunch, and we drove down to his office at 379 N. University Ave. Suite 103, Provo, UT. He put the Tesla in self-driving mode, and it drove us to the office without turning on blinkers, windshield wipers, or turn signals. I helped Matthew get the office so he can use it tomorrow. I told Matthew I do not work on the Sabbath unless the Ox is in the ditch. I put our home address in the Tesla, and it drove us home. Debbie was helping Laura. Matthew and I watched a documentary on Ronaldinho Gaúcho, born in March 1980, who is regarded as one of the greatest soccer players of all time. Matthew drove up to SLC to have dinner with Michael. I studied scriptures in Exodus and Leviticus. I started writing the missionary. I had my personal prayer at to bed at 10:30pm.
Note: We are given examples of two types of leadership with Moses and Aaron in Exodus. Moses loved the people and pleaded to the Lord for them. Aaron, on the other hand, made lame excuses.
As Moses led the children of Israel through the wilderness, the word spread of what the Lord had done to the Egyptians. Never in the history of the world had one of their Gods actually fought battles for the people who worshipped them. Their words were much like the words of the Egyptians, Exodus 14:23-27 "....Let us flee from the face of Israel; for the Lord fighteth for them...."
Grace is, God revealing Himself to us. Exodus 33:12-20
Comments
Post a Comment