27 Apr 2026, Monday

 

  27 Apr 2026, Monday 

Prioritized Daily Task 

9:00 am Debbie's Red Light Therapy 

Check on PT and Daniel Glade medical copay with United Health Care

Eye medicine from Costco pharmacy 

Note: Life and the atonement was not easy for Christ; how can we ever expect it to be easy for us?  Sitting on the beach, drinking pinacololadas is not ever going to work, because that is not the way you are going to be like God.  That is not what God does.  Sacrifice is what God does, and sacrifice is what makes us holy.

Story of the chicken and the pig: one day, they decided to take all their farm animal friends to breakfast.  They all boarded the old farm truck and rode to the crossroad restaurant in town.  The chicken decided she would order breakfast for everyone.  She told the waitress they would all have ham and eggs.  She looked at the pig and asked, "Is that OK with you?"  The pig took a minute and said, "Miss Chicken, for you that is a conbruition, but for me it is a total commitment."

Debbie got up when Matthew came in from spending the night with Michael.  He had meetings with the developers on the other side of the world.  Our night is their day.  I got up at 8am, had prayer, visited with Matthew before he left to work at his office, and trained a new employee.  Debbie went to her therapy appointment.  I called Costco pharmacy, and they had not received anything from Brad Gale, PA.  I called Brad's office, and they are resending the request that I made for a prescription for infected eyes.  I called Dr. Daniel Glade, Dermatologist, and paid $55.00 I owed from my last visit.  I called Earlton, and he had received my letter.  He is sending the information I requested about loaning him $5,000.  I took the trash to the street early this morning and at noon brought the two containers back to the house. I also called Steven J. Orrock, Physical Therapist's billing office.   My February visit has not been processed by my healthcare supplementary insurance.  I sent Elder Ethan Hobbs, Elder Baylen Johnson, and future Elder Tucker Davis an email.  I studied by listening to Exodus and Leviticus, and Ancient Traditions.   I walked for one hour in the neighborhood.  It takes 22 minutes from our door to the 17th Ward Church building.  Matthew called and was getting off work in Provo.  The Tesla has 9% battery life and will not make it to Lehi without being charged.  Debbie and I drove down to Provo/Orem and met him and his friend, Grant James,  from his first days at BYU at  Tucanos Brazilian Restaurant.   We had a very nice meal; Matthew picked up the tab.  Matthew got the Tesla charged.  Debbie and I came home; Matthew stayed and visited with Grant.  He has 3 daughters and one son.  His oldest daughter turned 16 and is getting her driver's license.  At home, Matthew ordered two mobile cell phone hands-free holders; one for the Tesla and one for the Subaru.  We watched a movie on TV, Debbie and I had prayer and got to bed at 1:00am.

Comments