28 Apr 2026, Tuesday

28 Apr 2026, Tuesday

 Prioritized Daily Task 

9:30 am - Matthew's business meeting at his office in Provo

12:09 pm - Matthew's flight departs for Orange County


Debbie and I were up at 8 am, had personal prayer, and family prayer with Debbie.  I got dressed and went with Matthew to Provo.  His sales meeting was at 9:30 am PST; that is 10:30am here in Provo.  He has another meeting immediately following.  Debbie brought us avocado, egg, bacon on toast with oranges and apple slices to us for breakfast.  Brad Gale, PA, called and talked to me about my sore eyes and infection.  He is calling a prescription in to Costco Pharmacy.  Matthew has caught the sore eye since he has been visiting.  Matt and I had to rush to get him to the Provo City Airport to catch his flight to Orange County.  His Breeze flight left at 1:30 pm for Orange County.  I stopped at Costco and picked up my eye antibiotic from the pharmacy.  When I got home, Debbie and I worked on paying for the rest of the shore excursions for our Royal Caribbean Cruise in May.  The Brother printer I purchased around Mar. 10th ran out of black toner.  I put a new toner cartridge in the printer and ordered another replacement cartridge from Brother Co. I called Cartridge World, where I have been buying my Canon Printer cartridge for years.  I have two empty cartridges and one full cartridge. Their price for a Brother Printer cartridge is $59.99.  I called the Brother sales department.  They gave me the price for two cartridges.  The first was an 830, and it prints about 1,200 copies and costs $60.00; the other is an 830XL, and it prints about 3,000 copies and costs $98.29 plus tax. $105.61  I ordered the 830XL cartridge.  In 6 weeks, we printed 3,000 copies, averaging 71.4 copies a day.  Debbie got home from Clara's softball game.  Jared came by and picked up his family's mail.  Debbie make pulled pork tacos for dinner.  I sent Grant James, Matthew's friend information on Jacklin Logan podcast, The Ancient Tridition.  i got a text from Matt at about 8:30 pm.  He had just dropped Melodie and Madeline off at the SAN Airport.  I called and talked to him, Bella, and Ava.  Debbie and I had prayer before going to bed at about 9:30pm.

Comments