3 Apr 2026, Friday
3 Apr 2026, Friday
Prioritized Daily Task
6:00 am - Conference call with Richard, Attorney, and Ed, Becadia Bank
Breakfast at the Marriott hotel,
Morning- at the beach, in the Afternoon- Sea Turtle Swim- Waikiki: Turtle Canyon Snorkel Adventure on Oahu ■ Conf# 1374498127
Dinner- Lulu Restaurant
Up at 4:30 am, had prayer, showered, and shaved. Matthew came up to the room, and we met on a conference call with Rich and Ed. Debbie went to the Gym while Matthew. Matthew and I talked to Rich and Ed. Ed met with David Lemcke, CFO of Reliable Health Care. David would and could not make any binding decisions, but said he would try to have a phone conversation next week with Jan and Karen. Ed was firm on Becadia not doing a bridge loan for us to get this worked out with Reliable. It is all in the Lord's hands; I don't know what more we can do. Debbie got back, and when she showered and got ready, we met Matthew and the girls for breakfast. I texted Lori Lynn, but she was still sleeping. I sent Kate Johnson, my great niece, a one-day belated happy 21st Birthday wish. Later, I met the family and Lori Lynn at the beach. I tried to stay out of the sun, but it was not easy. Matt got a couple of beach umbrellas. Debbie, Vickie, Melodie, Matthew, and Lori Lynn played in the ocean with Bella and Ava. I went to a shop and got everyone shaved ice or something. I got Debbie a shaved ice coconut and pineapple, and I got a Wailua Moana Acai bowl. Later, the group rode to swim with the turtles. I came back to the room. Matthew had a phone call from a broker about a $5.5 million loan on Gateway N.H. I paid tithing earlier, and today worked on paying credit card bills online. I went down to the beach and met the family there when they got back from swimming with the turtles. I talked to Matthew; we have an appointment to talk to Rich tomorrow morning at 9:30am (canceled, his wife had made plans for them that he did not have calendared).Hawaii time. We all ate dinner at Lulu's. We got back to the hotel. Debbie and I had prayer, and got to bed at 10:30 pm.
Family at dinner at Lulu in Waikiki

Comments
Post a Comment