9 Apr 2026, Thursday

 9 Apr 2026, Thursday

Prioritized Daily Task - Tokyo

7:00am- Depart hotel for DisneySea

■ Taxi (1.25 hours)

■ Lunch: Horizon Bay Restaurant

I woke at 3:45 am, Beth called, had prayer, caught up writing, and put pictures in this week's journal.  Melodie was getting rundown yesterday.  There was a lot of walking yesterday, and it will probably be as much, if not more, today.  Debbie and I had prayer, and she went down to the restaurant on the first floor.  I skipped breakfast, and we all caught the rail to Sea Disney.  We had to switch trains once to make connections.  Elain and Lori Lynn met us in the afternoon.  We rode on the Rapunzel boat ride and had lunch at the Horizon Restaurant.  Later, as we were leaving Sea Disney Park, we had dinner at TGI Fridays.  We got back to our hotel and checked about having our luggage shipped, but it takes 24 hours, and we will not be able to ship it back in time to catch our flight back home.  Debbie and I had prayer and got to bed at 10:30 pm.  

Debbie wrote; We did Tokyo Disney Sea!  It was fun going through the park, but busy, busy, busy!  Only got one ride in, waited for 70 minutes in the fast track and the ride was 10 minutes!  Great animation, though!  The food stops only offered a few items and was not what we were used to…pizza with fish, no hot dogs or hamburgers, just strange food!  I thought popcorn would be safe…it was seasoned with shrimp and curry!!🥴. I can say I did it once and that’s enough for me!  Matt’s family loved it!!

Elain wrote and Debbie agreed:  My favorite part so far in Japan, I would love to have in my home…heated toilet and bidet seat with the options of washing your front and back of your bottom!!!  Warm water, too!!!  It will even play music for you while doing your business!!


                                  

                                           Family at the entrance to the park


                                                          Disney train that circles the park    


                                                       
25th. Anniversary of Sea Disney

                                                     

                             Debbie is waiting for the Rapunzel ride



Debbie, Leonard, Elain, Matthew, Lori Lynn, Bella, Melodie, Ava, Vickie

                                                       


 Mount Vesuvius 



Comments