13 May 2026, Wednesday
13 May 2026, Wednesday
Prioritized Daily Task
May 13-Day 5—Wednesday—Cozmel— Ship arrives 8:00 am-leaving 6:00 pm
7:45 Breakfast-
9:30—For 6 people—Double ATV to Jade Cavern, Mud Trails, Snorkel and Lunch with Open Bar-BR-1368762807—Confirmation # 1751587909—Trip Advisor—9:30 (May 11th- pay $599.94 PAID). Take taxi to the Money Bar. 9:15 arrival.
MEETING POINT
The Money Bar Beach Club
The Money Bar Beach Club, Carr. Costera Sur Km 6.5-Sur, Zona Hotelera Nte., 77675 Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
START TIME
9:30 AM
END POINT
This activity ends back at the meeting point.
DROP-OFF POINT
SSA International Terminal-International Pier
9:00 —arrive 15 minutes before-For 3 people—Jade Caverns Private Jeep Tour with lunch and Snorkeling. 9:00 am. Reference # 1371356769—meet at Royal Village Shopping Center. (May 11 pay $269.97 PAID). DO NOT FORGET YOUR VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE IF YOU WANT TO DRIVE (Debbie, Melodie, and Ava rode in the Jeep. At the same time on a different excursion, I was with Beth, Rae Lynn, Brody, Weston, and Andrew, where we rode doubles on ATVs on jungle roads to a cenote. I had a "de ja vu" climbing out of the cenote. I had to really exert myself to get out. Strength in my legs and arms is getting less and less. The first time I really noticed this was a few years back when I was water skiing. I wanted to solomon, but I did not have the strength in my arms and legs to get up on one ski as I had done since my late teens or early 20s.
5:30 Hooked Seafood Dinner with Debbie, the 4 children, and me)
9:00 pm - 1 hour to escape from the Escape Room, (space shuttle and space station, connect and put out fires) (Debbie, Beth, Rae Lynn, Melodie, Ava, Andrew, Brody, and Weston did it in 46 minutes and 22 seconds)
10:30 PM - Family Prayer
Family in Cozumel, an island of Mexico off the coast of the Yucatan Peninsula, with an international airport. The island is 30 miles long and 10 miles wide
Grandpa jumping into a cenote (pronounced seh-NO-teh) is a natural pit or sinkhole, primarily found in Mexico's Yucatán Peninsula, formed when limestone bedrock collapses, exposing groundwater. Brody, grandson, doing a backflip into the cenote.


Comments
Post a Comment