16 May 2026, Saturday
16 May 2026, Saturday
Prioritized Daily Task
Cruise Shuttle to Airport
10:35am Flight Miami to SLC to Atlanta-2 hour 31 min layover-SLC
5:20pm - Arrive SLC
Miami to Atlanta Seats 28 C 28 D
Atlanta to SLC 22D. 22C
May 16-Day 8-Saturday —Miami -ship back in Port-6:00 am—
Cruise Shuttle to airport-9:00
Debbie and Len—Delta 2836-Miami 10:35 to Atlanta 12:44-Seat 28C, 28D
Delta 526-Atlanta 3:15 to Salt Lake City 5:20-Seat 22C, 22 D
Beth and Andrew—Saturday May 16-MIami flight #1412- 2:25 to Den 4:50pm—Denver flight #3035- 7:50pm to SNA 9:30 pm
Raelynn, Brody and Weston—Saturday, May 16-leave Miami AA 2828 depart at 5:31pm to DFW- arrive at 8:04pm. Flight AA 2090 depart DFW 8:55pm to FAT 10:32pm.
Melodie and Ava—Sat May 16, Leave Miami 7:50 pm AA 2578 and arrive San Diego 10:28 pm
We took a picture and had family prayer with everyone last night. Debbie was up at about 4:30 am; I got up after she showered; we had prayer. We let the boys sleep. Rae Lynn and Beth woke them later; Debbie and I had prayer and met Melodie, Ava, and our Genie at one of the exits. We all have shuttle rides to the Miami Airport. Debbie and I flew out on Delta. We landed in Atlanta for a 2-hour or so layover. We upgraded our American Express Card to a Platinum status, which gives me access to Delta Sky Clubs, which are premium airport lounges. I went in the lounge on the "C" terminal. They had food that looked better than anything I had eaten in the terminals, but my stomach is not over the problems I had last night, and the diarrhea this morning. I have not eaten anything since last night. I don't know if it was what Weston had when he came on the ship, or if Melodie was correct: it was the bat droppings in the cenote. I called Matthew from Delta's Sky Club where it was quiet. He brought me up on the nursing homes in Georgia. Now we have a long term loan on Gateway Nursing Home, Jan Morris has started talking to Matthew again. She has raised the amount she will pay to purchase Gateway. It is still not enough; Matthew talked to her about lowering the rent on Rockmart. We talked about selling Jan 60% of Gateway, lowering the rent on Rockmart, for 10% ownership in Reliable Health Care. When we landed at the SLC Airport, we got our luggage at baggage claim. Debbie called an Uber ride to take us home. While we were waiting, our Uber ride arrived, but before Debbie and I could get to him, he drove off with another couple. Debbie was able to track him as he headed toward our home without us. Debbie canceled our Uber ride and got another ride home. Debbie washed and dried our dirty laundry. We had chicken noodle soup and soda crackers for dinner. We had prayer and got to bed at about 10:30pm.

Comments
Post a Comment