19 May 2026, Tuesday
19 May 2026, Tuesday
Prioritized Daily Task
Carter Hobb's 16th Birthday
Ellie Hobb's 18th Birthday
9:00am Debbie's red light therapy appointment (Red light Therapy delivers specific wavelengths of light that penetrate skin 1-10mm deep, stimulating cellular mitochondria to produce more ATP, increasing production by 30-150% depending on wavelength)
Legacy Center to exercise
Flowers and candy to Alice, Heather, and other staff at King and McCleary's CPAs.
5:30pm Larry and Nancy Willis for dinner here at house in Lehi
I slept in until 7:30am, personal prayer, I talked to Roy Bryant, Dan Truitt, sent my sister, Elain, a text message (she is still sleeping), and had prayer with Debbie before she went to her therapy appointment, grocery shopping. I went to the Legacy Center to walk and exercise. I stopped and purchased a thank you card, flowers, and candy. I took them to Matt McCleary's office and gave them to Alice and Heather. I got home in time to help Debbie with the groceries. I showered, shaved, and Debbie fixed brunch. I repaired the buckle on my dress pants strap and started back to work on my 1989 journal. Dan Owens came with his son and put the rose tree back up, staked and tied it so it will not blow over again. The next visit he will stake and tie the other rose trees. He pruned the fruit trees and is comming back to spray them for insects. I owe him $332.50 for today, and it will be $125.00 for tomorrow. Dan Owen, PO Box 191, Pleasant Grove UT 84062 Phone:(208) 440-6936. I checked my CitiBank Visa Card for Icon of the Seas' charges: Credit Card Charges – Icon of the Seas - charges to JAMES L MCALPIN
May 11, 2026 ICON OF THE SEAS MIRAMAR US $10.00
May 11, 2026 ICON OF THE SEAS MIRAMAR US $78.33
May 13, 2026 ICON OF THE SEAS MIRAMAR US $2.50
May 13, 2026 ICON OF THE SEAS MIRAMAR US $5.86
May 14, 2026 ICON OF THE SEAS MIRAMAR US $25.00
May 14, 2026 ICON OF THE SEAS MIRAMAR US $1,777.20
May 16, 2026 ICON OF THE SEAS MIRAMAR FL $1,912.56
At 5:30 pm, Larry and Nancy Willis came to the house for dinner. Debbie prepared a nice meal. Larry and Nancy brought home-made chocolate chip, and walnut cookies with ice cream. Nancy worked with Debbie at American Heritage School. Larry and Nancy Willis have worked for 3 months in Istanbul, Turkey, helping the leaders of the church there. They had a PowerPoint presentation of their time there. They are really very nice people. Debbie and I really enjoyed their visit. After they left, we cleaned the kitchen and Debbie went over to Laura's to help her with Clara's graduation from Long Peak High School at BYU Marriott Center in Provo tomorrow morning at 9:00 a.m. Debbie did not get home until 11:30 pm. She made dip for tomorrow, and we had prayer and got to bed after midnight.
Comments
Post a Comment