21 May 2026, Thursday

 21 May 2026, Thursday 

Prioritized Daily Task 

5:10 am - 1st shift, Saratoga Springs Temple

Debbie and I were up at about 3:00 am, had prayer, showered, shaved, had prayer with Debbie, and went to the Saratoga Springs Temple at about 5:00 am.  I called Curt Lathon and asked him to have the power company to send the easement agreement in GA for his brother Jeff to Michael at my home in Lehi.  We will both be in California in a couple of weeks.  Debbie and I worked the 1st shift in the Temple and came home.  I called Brad Gale's office for Debbie and me.  Debbie needs a couple of prescriptions for heart medicine, and I need to see a doctor about swelling in my left leg.  Debbie took Ellie to lunch for her birthday and went over to Laura's and helped her with Allie's party with chocolate-covered strawberries and pretzels.  I studied scriptures, Exodus 19-40,  Faith Insights with Tyler Griffin, and had prayer with Debbie before going to bed.


Comments