22 May 2026, Friday
22 May 2026, Friday
Prioritized Daily Task
Debbie Kimball's Birthday (7 months older than Debbie Mc'Alpin)
10:30am - Lindon Temple endowment session appointment
Rae Lynn temple garments XX-Small.
Note: "I don't like that man. I should get to know him better." Abraham Lincoln. I thought of a man I felt this way about; I wrote about him in my journal, Fridayi August 18, 1989.
"Bob Boice is the grandfather. He may have his faults; we all do, but it was very impressive to me to see his wife, Philis, and all their children: Rob, Scott, Joy, and Lori with their spouses and children. Penny, Rob's wife, was the only one not there. All the children have been married in the temples. No divorces. And all the grandchildren have been baptized when they are 8 years old. Both sons served missions. They now have some heartache - they lost their oldest daughter to cancer. I feel fortunate to know him."
Debbie and I had prayer and got ready to drive to the temple to meet Pam and Rick Allenbach. Matthew called and sent me some tax forms to sign for CalPrivate Bank in La Jolla, CA. Debbie McAlpin sent Debbie Kimbll a happy birthday wish. I called Max, but no answer. I left him a message and told him to wish his wife a happy birthday today. Later this afternoon, I asked him about serving as our Registered Agent with the Secretary of State of Georgia. He said he would be glad to and reminded me to use his full address, 302 Woodlawn Drive, PO Box 365, Cedartown, GA 30125. Debbie and I met Pam and Rick Allenbach at the Lindon Tempel at 10:30 am. We went to the 11 a.m. endowment session. Debbie helped Pam, who is confined to a wheelchair. Rick helped her, and she was able to sit in her wheelchair and take part in the temple prayer circle around the altar. Afterwards we went to lunch at a Mexican restaurant off State and 800 North. I took Debbie by Costco to get her medicine and some live plants to put of graves of family members in Utah and Idaho. I took her up to a pharmacy in Midville to get a compound prescription for her heart. When we got home and watered the flowers; I sprayed for weeds in our yard and garden. I cut up some metal clothes hangers to use as stakes to keep the flowers from turning over or blowing away. Debbie talked to Jody, I worked on paying credit card and other bills, and I worked on editing my 1989 journal. Debbie and I had prayer and got to bed at about 10:30 pm.
Comments
Post a Comment