23 May 2026, Saturday

 23 May 2026, Saturday

Prioritized Daily Task 

12:00 pm - Hale Theater, Hallmark

NOTE: 2025 Statistical Report at April 2026 General Conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 17,887,212 total members; 32,046 wards and branches; 78,595 full-time missionaries; 204 temples in operation.

David Camacho:  This really hits. I spend most of my time working with data, and it’s a good reminder that these aren’t just numbers—they represent real people, real choices, and real change. I’m honestly grateful to be a member of this church and to see how faith and service show up in lives all over the world.

Note:  As the Lord touched the stones for the Brother of Jared and they gave light, so the people would not have to cross the great waters in darkness.  (Ether 3) He can touch you as well, if you will let Him, and if you do, you will shine.  Neither you nor those who travel with you will cross the great waters of life in darkness.  Receive the truth and chase darkness from you.  Episode 16 | The Truth—Let There Be Light | Elder Lawrence E. Corbridge

I woke at about 7 am, had prayer, and Debbie and I had prayer.  I sent Elders Ethan Hobbs, Elder Baylen Johnson, Elder Camdon Hobbs, and Sister Tylee Hobbs an email.  I arranged with Brother Jason Kelly in the Elders Quorum to hold our ministering interview by phone tomorrow at 2:10 pm.  Debbie and I drove up to Hale Centre Theater in Sandy.  Reed and Lori gave up tickets to see the Hallmark play with them.  We had 3rd row seats in the center of the theater.  After the play, we drove to Slackwater restaurant in a greenspace next to a mall and office building.  They specialized in pizzas, salads, and soups.   Alex called and had some time while waiting on Carter, but we were too far out.  Debbie and I drove down to Costco in Lehi and the cemetery in American Fork.  We filled the car with gas and put flowers on Leon and Carol Searl's graves.  We got home, and Debbie washed clothes.  I worked on editing my 1989 journal and watched a movie on TV with Debbie.  Debbie and I had prayer before going to bed.




Comments