25 May 2026, Monday

25 May 2026, Monday

Prioritized Daily Task 

Memorial Day

Up at 6 am, prayer, showered, and shaved.  Debbie and I think everyone else is still sleeping.  I used Wells Fargo Bill Pay to pay the old American Express card balance of $12.75 and paid the Wells Fargo Credit Card bill of $2,047.18confirmation H9NYPTNNf.  Debbie and I had prayer and helped clean the cabin.  We left Swan Valley and drove to Shelly.  We picked Karlene up, and Joe L. met us before we left Shelly Cemetery.  We took two SUVs with flowers, tools, pictures for water, and a weed-eater.  We went to three cemeteries.  The first was New Sweden east of IF, the second was Felding south of IF and north of Shelly, and the last one was the Shelly cemetery where Karl and Jalna Searle, Debbie, Karlene, and Reed's parents, are buried.  We planned to stop in Pocatello and visit with Anita, Debbie's aunt, but she had gone to the hospital due to the fall she took yesterday at her daughter's in Idaho Falls.  Debbie and I got home and unloaded the car.  Matthew called, and the bank needs EIN information on the two nursing homes and A&M.   Debbie and I had prayer and got to bed at about 9:30 pm.

Sealander buried at New Sweden Cemetery (Karlene and Debbie)

Ellis buried at Fielding Cemetery (Debbie and Karlene)


Searles buried at Shelley Cemetery


 

Comments