4 May 2026, Monday
4 May 2026, Monday
Prioritized Daily Task
Jack Karl Hobb's 9th Birthday
9:00 am - Debbie's red light therapy appointment
2:30pm - Clara has Senior Night today at Lone Peak High School
Had prayer and took more garbage and recycling to the street to be picked up today. Sent Jack a happy 9th birthday wish on a family thread. Debbie and I had prayer together. Debbie went to her Red Light Therapy and afterwards took Jack to lunch for his birthday. I called Premier Family Medical and got an appointment to see Brad Gale, P.A. He sent an antibiotic prescription for my eyes. The pharmacy at Costco only filled the saline prescription last time. He is ordering an imaging picture of the thyroid in my left groin. It may be the cause of the swelling in my left leg. Beth called this morning, and I spent time proofreading and editing my 1989 journal. Matthew called Ashlyn Wolf at CalPrivate Bank and had sent us an LOI for $6.25 MM at 0.0699 percent for 5 years. Matthew and I DocuSigned and sent it back. We are supposed to close on the loan by the first week in June. I called and talked to Matthew. Debbie sent me pictures of Jack and Clara. I sent Tanja and Thakla a text, hoping they and their families are doing well. Debbie and I had prayer and got to bed at about 10:30pm.
Comments
Post a Comment