5 May 2026, Tuesday
5 May 2026, Tuesday
Prioritized Daily Task
10:00 am - Saratoga Springs Temple, Endowment and Initiatory sessions
11:00 am - Debbie's nail appointment
Up at 8am, prayer, showered, shaved, and had prayer with Debbie. I went to the Satorgia Springs Temple to do family file work, doing endowment and initiatory. I stopped at the Legacy Center, did some exercises, and walked for less than an hour. I came home and ate a late brunch at 3:00pm. Debbie got home from her nail appointment and was ministering to some sisters she checks on. Her brother, Reed, is still in the hospital. They are running tests on his heart. I called Dr. James Macdonald, Dermatologist, and have an appointment at 2:30pm in Lehi on Tuesday, May 26th. I worked on proofreading and editing my 1989 journal. I had prayer with Debbie and got to bed a little after 11pm. I woke at 2 am and called Matthew about setting up Plaud NotePin S AI Note Taker with my iPhone and Apple Computer. He was online, working with his developers. I went back to bed.
Comments
Post a Comment