6 May 2026, Wednesday

 6 May 2026, Wednesday

 Prioritized Daily Task 

9:00 am - Debbie's red light therapy appointment

I was up at about 7am, had prayer, Debbie and I had prayer, and she helped me by using her phone to FaceTime with Matthew to get Plaud NotePin S AL Note Taker set up on a watch-like device, phone, and computer.  It will translate from English to several different languages and will also let me add photos.  I have a steep learning curve, but I started today. 

Customer Consultation: James McAlpin - called Revere Health Imaging to schedule an urgent CT scan due to imminent international travel. He confirmed his identity, updated his insurance details and address, and secured a same-day appointment. Procedure instructions, including fasting requirements, were provided and clarified. - American Fork office, 1175 East 50 South, Suite 141

Patient James McAlpin to attend the CT scan appointment on May 6, 2026, at 11:30 AM.

Patient to follow instructions: do not eat or drink anything until after the appointment.  My primary care doctor will have the result this afternoon.

I got home, and Debbie made lunch.  The window cleaners came and washed the windows on the outside of the house.  I worked on Templates for Plaud NotePin S AI Note Taker.  Debbie took Ocie to get her nail done for her 10th birthday on Monday, May 11th.  I fixed dinner and afterwards we had prayer and got to bed early.

Comments