7 May 2026, Thursday
7 May 2026, Thursday
Prioritized Daily Task
5:10am - 1st shift Saratoga Springs Temple
11:45am - Miracle Ear appointment in Lehi (bring hearing aids)
Up at 3am, prayer, showered, shaved, got dressed, Debbie showered, and got ready for the temple. We had prayer together, Debbie made us a supplement drink to take with us as we drove to the Saratoga Springs Temple. I got my hearing aids adjusted and working with an App on my iPhone. Debbie and I are about packed and at 3:20pm went to see Clara's softball team at Long Peak H.S. play Lehi H.S. When we got home we called TSA about getting our passes on our airline tickets. Debbie has Global Entry, Clear, and TSA PreCheck. We had some fruit, chips, and peanut butter before having prayer and going to bed. Tanja Holmes Adams called. Her sister Tanja "Dell" Holmes has cancer again and has been taken off life support. One of her daughters is here, and the other two are flying in. She is not expected to live long. Debbie and I had prayer and went to bed at 9:30pm.
Comments
Post a Comment