1 Jun 2026, Monday

1 Jun 2026, Monday

Prioritized Daily Task 

9:00 am - Debbie's red light therapy appointment

Talk with Autumn is scheduled for tomorrow afternoon

*Note: Relaxing Piano Music & Parisian Cafe Ambience | Soft Piano Music for Stress Relief 2026.   Parisian - a native, inhabitant, or citizen of Paris, France.  Ambience - the overall mood, character, or atmosphere of a particular environment or setting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJpCP-nYkuQ

I KNOW FROM WHERE MY BLESSINGS COME, FROM MY GOD!  No matter how good life has been, Our Best Days Are Ahead Because Of Jesus Christ. 

Note:  The three "P" that have followed man from earlier times and still follow him today are Persecution, Pride, and Prosperity.  Nehemiah summed up the book of Judges when he wrote in Chapter 9:7-17,   7 Thou art the Lord the God, who didst choose Abram, and broughtest him forth out of Ur of the Chaldees, and gavest him the name of Abraham;

8 And foundest his heart faithful before thee, and madest a covenant with him to give the land of the Canaanites, the Hittites, the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Jebusites, and the Girgacrapes, to give it, I say, to his seed, and hast performed thy words; for thou art righteous:

9 And didst see the affliction of our fathers in Egypt, and heardest their cry by the Red sea;

10 And shewedst signs and wonders upon Pharaoh, and on all his servants, and on all the people of his land: for thou knewest that they dealt proudly against them. So didst thou get thee a name, as it is this day.

11 And thou didst divide the sea before them, so that they went through the midst of the sea on the dry land; and their persecutors thou threwest into the deeps, as a stone into the mighty waters.

12 Moreover thou leddest them in the day by a cloudy pillar; and in the night by a pillar of fire, to give them light in the way wherein they should go.

13 Thou camest down also upon mount Sinai, and spakest with them from heaven, and gavest them right judgments, and true laws, good statutes and commandments:

14 And madest known unto them thy holy sabbath, and commandedst them precepts, statutes, and laws, by the hand of Moses thy servant:

15 And gavest them bread from heaven for their hunger, and broughtest forth water for them out of the rock for their thirst, and promisedst them that they should go in to possess the land which thou hadst sworn to give them.

16 But they and our fathers dealt proudly, and hardened their necks, and hearkened not to thy commandments,

17 And refused to obey, neither were mindful of thy wonders that thou didst among them; but hardened their necks, and in their rebellion appointed a captain to return to their bondage: but thou art a God ready to pardon, gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and forsookest them not.

25 And they took strong cities, and a fat land, and possessed houses full of all goods, wells digged, vineyards, and oliveyards, and fruit trees in abundance: so they did eat, and were filled, and became fat, and delighted themselves in thy great goodness.

26 Nevertheless they were disobedient, and rebelled against thee, and cast thy law behind their backs, and slew thy prophets which testified against them to turn them to thee, and they wrought great provocations.

27 Therefore thou deliveredst them into the hand of their enemies, who vexed them: and in the time of their trouble, when they cried unto thee, thou heardest them from heaven; and according to thy manifold mercies thou gavest them saviours, who saved them out of the hand of their enemies.

I ask the question, Lord, why do you keep putting up with people who don't keep their promises?  You know what they are going to do each time you send them a savior.  They go back to their old ways, but are even worse than before.  The answer came, because I love them, and I do the same for you.

We have to cast out all the sin that is in us.  We can not leave any in us.  Like an old friend I worked with at the Atlanta Temple told me about what his father had said, "It is not the sins I dislike that bother me, it is the sins I like that concern me."   We can not become casual Christians without becoming Christian casualties. 

Note: We have about 450 years to fit Joshua to Samuel and Saul, the first king of Israel.  Chronological order of the 15 Judges: Othniel, Ehud, Shamgar, Deborah, Gideon, Abimelech, Tola, Jair, Jephthah, Ibzan, Elon, Abdon, Samson, Eli, and Samuel. 



Personal prayer early.  At 6:30 am, Debbie and I had prayer together.  Zion's Bank sent her credit card payment to some place other than her credit card company, and she is trying to get ready to leave for Greece.  I took the garbage and recycling containers to the street for the city of Lehi to pick up today.  I drank the supplement Debbie made for me Saturday morning when I was fasting.  I put it in the refrigerator downstairs until today.  I called Rae Lynn and told her I was bringing a large suitcase to bring Elder Ethan Hobb's Christmas Present she is sending to him in Peru.  Worked on finishing packing for my trip to California tomorrow.  Debbie and I received a prebill with information from Liberty, One Stop auto insurance on the Subaru Outback 2017 and Tesla 2024, twelve months premium $3,266.  I emailed Chatgtb and received information that showed just coverage on the Ttela was more than the Liberty Mutual price on both the Tesla and Subaru.  I get to ask 5 questions without paying a fee.  Debbie went to her Red Light Therapy at 9 am.  I had to cut my fingernails again this morning.  I think I forgot to write down the last time I cut my fingernails because the skin on my finger where I cut one of my fingernails has just now healed.  I went to the Legacy Center to exercise for an hour or so and listen to some Come Follow Me podcast on the Old Testament scriptures.  Afterwards, I called Debbie, who was getting home and picked up lunch for us at Arbie's.  Jared and Tate are here at the house working on the upstairs wiring for the new bedroom and bathroom.  Beth and Rae Lynn called.  Beth is stressed, and Michael is picking me up at the SAN Airport tomorrow instead of Beth, and I will be spending the night with him.  I helped Debbie with irrigation for her garden boxes and set in motion things for tomorrow.  Michael is picking me up at the Orange County SNA instead of Beth.  I will be spending the night with Michael instead of Beth.  Rae Lynn is staying in a motel (her choice).  Matt called, and I sent him information to support my personal financial statement.  Debbie and I had prayer together and went to bed about 10:30 pm.  Debbie did not get to bed until about midnight.

Comments