10 Jun 2026, Wednesday

10 Jun 2026, Wednesday

Prioritized Daily Tasks 

9:47am - Depart SAN

12:50pm - Arrive SLC

I woke at 4:00 am, had prayer, showered,  shaved, packed, and worked on proofreading and editing my 1989 journal.  The thought came to me to be prepared to pay a full tithe on whatever money we receive from the sale of the nursing home.  This is very important to me, to keep all the commandments and covenants I have made, especially with the Lord.  Matthew took me to the SAN Airport.  On the way, he called Josa, who was driving the truck that hit the Tesla Debbie was driving the day I left Provo to fly down to Orange County.  He told Matthew he was not using the truck for business but for pleasure.  After Matt dropped me off at Terminal 2 and got to a charging station, he was down to 7%.  Jeffery with Masa Bridge called and is sending Matthew documents to sign to renew the loans on Gateway and Floyd Nursing Homes.  Michael sent me a text that he has meetings at work and can't pick me up at SLC Airport this afternoon.  I listened to part of Judges 2-16 in Come Follow Me.  It was a short flight to SLC.  I got my luggage and called Uber.  I got the same Pakistani driver as Debbie, and I had when we came back from Japan.  He remembered me and the Uber driver taking the other couple and left Debbie and me on the curb.  I got home, and Jared had Max and one of his friends with him.  Max had cut the grass, and I paid him.  Debbie called me twice, and Jared FaceTimed her so she could see how the work is going on putting in a bath and bedroom upstairs.  I cooked a chicken pot pie for lunch.  I worked on my journal, had prayer, and got to bed at 11:00 pm.


Comments