11 Jun 2026, Thursday
11 Jun 2026, Thursday
Prioritized Daily Tasks
Elain Brown's 79th Birthday
Jared and Jami Hobbs' 22nd Anniversary
Saratoga Springs Temple closed for cleaning
1. Cabin- Send Matthew a month of scanned handwritten journal pages to test Google AI's transcribing abilities and how I can speed up the transcribing so I can get all my journals in a Word document.
2. Called the 17 Apr 2026 Friday Unclaimed Property (855) 329-9863 Georgia Department of Revenue, Local Government Services Division, Unclaimed Property Section, 4125 Welcome All Road RM # 701, Atlanta, GA 30349 METROPOLITAN LIFE INSURANCE Co., Name of Owner, VALLEY VIEW INC, RUSH JACKIE J, Report Year: 2014 Property ID: 9330912 Cash Value $126,227.96, Proceeds Due Beneficiaries, Original Reported Address RR 4 BOX 158 ROME, GA 30161
I called the Unclaimed Property Dept. at the Georgia Department of Revenue (855) 329-9863 and was put on hold for about an hour. I spoke with a very nice lady who gave me my claim ID number, 2702706. She said they were working on the claim now. I asked her how long before it is completed. She said it takes 60 to 90 business days to process a claim. It could take longer if they need additional information.
3. Deposit E.B. Youngblood's check for $177.28, first payment on the $4,000 loan I deposited in Chase Premier Checking. The same account I set up for Rae Lynn and Brett to pay back money I loaned to them on several occasions over the years. (Need help with the phone app.)
Up at 6:00 am, prayer, and started the day. I called Unclaimed Property (855) 329-9863 with the Georgia Department of Revenue and spoke with Jhonniesha this morning. She said they had emailed a request for proof of address at RR 4, Rome, GA, in May. Said there had been no response, and you only have 60 or 90 days to respond. I asked her what the email address it was sent to. She read it to me, but there were at least two, maybe three mistakes in the address. She is resending the request of proof again. I gave her my correct address, lenmcalpin@gmail.com. She read it back to me. I asked her to wait on line with me until it comes through. She said it can take up to 10 minutes, and she can't tie up the line holding. She suggested I get in touch with Metropolitan Life Insurance Company. I asked her for a phone number. She said she did not have it, but I can look it up online. I waited all day and did not receive an email from her. I think this was Jack Rush's address; it was not mine or Valley View's. I will try again tomorrow. I got the car washed and filled with gas at Costco. I did not hear anything from anyone about the repair work on the 2024 Tesla. I drove up to the cabin in Timber Lakes and picked up 16 of my Franklin Planners. I took 2016, 2017, and 2018 to the Family History Center and scanned them on a really nice printer/scanner. I had a FHC missionary, Norman Taylor, helping me. It took 2 hours to scan 3 years. I went by Chase Bank today and deposited Earlton Youngblood's check, the first month's note payment on the loan I made to him. I also took some cash out of my account to have some cash at home to pay the grandchildren for work they do around the home here for Debbie and me. Jared and Jamie came over to meet a sheetrock contractor for the upstairs and garage. Katie. Karlene and Joe L's daughter came by with the children and are spending a couple of nights here. I watched a movie, had my personal prayer before going to bed a little after 11:30 pm.
Comments
Post a Comment