12 Jun 2026, Friday
12 JUN 2026, Friday
Prioritized Daily Task
Call Unclaimed Property (855) 329-9863 with the Georgia Department of Revenue and speak with Jhonniesha, if possible. Get an email describing the exact request for proof of address to whom living at RR 4, Rome, GA. What date in May was it first sent, and to what exact email was it sent? How many days before my request will expire?
Hair cut, buy some storage boxes for journals that have been stored in the downstairs closet at the cabin,
Family History Center and scan more journals
I got up at 6:30 am, had prayer, and got ready for the day. Debbie sent a text that their luggage got lost and the airline will send it to SLC, Utah, next week. I call Unclaimed Property in Georgia at 7:30 am. Afterwards, I called METROPOLITAN LIFE INSURANCE Co Claims at 877-458-7112. Spoke with Chance Vespa. He gave me his direct line 603-973-1230. He sold me a $40,000 burial policy 650 dollars a month for 5years. Chance got Cresia in MetLife Ins. claims speciality dept. 800-638-5433, on the phone, she wanted Jackie J. Rush's date of birth, last 4 his social security number, and the mailing address on the insurance policy. She wanted me to send a letter with a handwritten signature to her at INDDliferequests@metlife.com. Their mailing address is PO Box 14239, Lexington, KY 40512. I called and talked to Kayla Vega with Vanan Services, and emailed her to please send all my handwritten journals back to me. It takes me months to proofread and edit my 1989 journal, their typist typed. I received a nice email from Ryan, who works with Kayla, after she talked to him. He apologized, but the girls' typing has gotten worse over time, not better. I sent him one page, Sunday, December 17,1989, his typist typed and sent it to me, and the same page dated Dec. 17th after I had proofread and edited it. I did ask them, Ryan Kauff, Saravanan Nagaraj, and Kayla Vega, to please save the scanned copies and the journals I proofread, edited, and sent back to them, to save for a reasonable amount of time for me to get all my journals from 1968 to the present printed in hardbound copies. Jared worked on the room upstairs, and when he was leaving, he told me that a sheetrocker is coming tomorrow morning to give us a price on his work. I watched a little TV and had prayer before going to bed at 11:30. I studied scriptures on a podcast earlier today.
Comments
Post a Comment