13 Jun 2026, Saturday

13 Jun 2026, Saturday 

Prioritized Daily Task

FHC 

Up at 6:30 am, personal prayer, exercised, and worked on scanning my Franklin Planner handwritten journals at the Family History Center in Lehi.  They are open from 10am to 2pm today.  I arrived at about 10:30 and worked until about 1:00pm.  The missionaries who helped me at the FHC today were less experienced with the scanner than Carin Price, and it took about 2 hours to scan one year of the 2004 journal.  Jared came over with Porter, his oldest son, and worked.  Plumber and Electrician Contractors came by to see what needs to be done to give us a price for their work.  I searched my old handwritten journal, which I have had typed in Word, where I leased, purchased, and operated Valley View Nursing Home in Rome, Floyd County, Georgia.  I made some copies from my 1977 and 1984 journals and filed them under Personal in the file drawer. Katie and the children came in late last night and left at about 9:00am, going back home in Shelly, Idaho.  They spent yesterday at the Lagoon Amusement Park in Farmington, UT.  I studied scriptures, watched TV, and had a chicken pot pie for dinner.  I worked on the challenge that Metopline Life and the Unclaimed Property division of the Department of Revenue of the State of GA has given me. Watched some TV, went for an hour walk, exercised doing push-ups and set-ups, showered, had my personal prayer, and went to bed at about 11 pm.  I was asleep when Debbie got home at about 3:30 am.

Comments