15 Jun 2026, Monday
15 Jun 2026, Monday
Prioritized Daily Task
6:30pm - Autumn's movie, Sanctuary screening TONIGHT at 6:30 p.m. in the Provo Community Congregational UCC church’s historic Meno Trope Hall, located at 175 North University Avenue in downtown Provo.
Check on Airline flights from SLC to New Orleans, Oct 17th, (Spend night at hotel in New Orleans and transportation to docks on 18th,) and returning from Memphis, TN to SLC on Oct 26th, 2026 ////// Mississippi Riverboat Cruises -Call (800) 894-8570 Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 8:30 pm EST (Staying at Continental Hotel 17th and 18th Oct. Rount Trip Air 17th to SLC, N.O., from Memphis, SLC 26th)
Call about the 2024 Tesla at Teslia Collision Center 801-817-4032 Unique Insurance Co., Sandra Robles, adjustor 773-299-7598 Raymond attorneys for auto accidents 505-278-6106
Order some more Unicity Unimate supplement. (did not order-need jar and cap)
Motel room for one night in Logan, UT, Aug 21, 2026, Friday (Kylee and Casey Neilson temple wedding) Springhill Suites Marriott, 635 S. Riverwoods Parkway, Logan, UT (was not able to make a reservation)
FHC in Lehi, scan personal handwritten journals - Missionary Judy, Randy Bryson
Note: Email to Matthew and Melodie -
Cresia in the claims specialty dept. at METROPOLITAN LIFE INSURANCE Co. wants me to send her Jackie J. Rush's date of birth, the last 4 of his Social Security number, the mailing address on the insurance policy, and she wants me to send a letter with a handwritten signature to her at INDDliferequests@metlife.com. The mailing address is PO Box 14239, Lexington, KY 40512. (There is no outside direct line to call her. I bought a $40,000 life insurance policy from METROPOLITAN LIFE INSURANCE Co Claims at 877-458-7112. Spoke with Chance Vespa. He gave me his direct line 603-973-1230 and called Cresia and waited until she picked up and then 3-wayed me into the call.)
I know of no way of finding Jackie Rush's social security number. I think I learned from the Unclaimed Property division of GA. Dept of Revenue that his mailing address on the policy was RR 4 BOX 158 ROME, GA 30161, but I have no way of verifying it. I can email and mail her a letter signed with my signature. The only one of the 3 things she requested I can do for sure.
My request to have Matthew and Melodie is to get a copy of Valley View's tax return or something verifying Jackie J Rush was the owner in 1972, and I was the owner in 1988. From my “1988 Journal (Names and Addresses), according to Robert (Bob) Farrar, Jackie Rush’s sons, 1. David M Rush 234-0788, 510 Charlton Rd. Rome Ga, and 2. Mike Rush 974-0144, 7177 Galts Ferry Rd. NW, Acworth GA, were on the Board of Dir. at Valley View Inc. I will include in the package, pictures and copies of the data from my journals (filed under Personal in file drawer), I am now in the process of dealing with Jack Rush, the owner of Valley View Rest Home, to lease the operation.” July 31, 1977 (Sunday); “.....closed out a deal to purchase Valley View Inc. stock from Jack Rush..... “ 17 April 1984, Tuesday; “......letter regarding Valley View Inc., Moroni Healthcare, DBA Valley View Health Care and Older American Care Corp...... 15 Monday February 1988.”
The last items, I need are a copy of my notarized affidavit stating that I bought Valley View from Jack Rush, and the address we sent our initial package to send again to the Local Government Services Division, Unclaimed Property Section, 4125 Welcome All Road RM # 701, Atlanta, GA 30349. ID: 9330912 Cash Value $126,227.96, Proceeds Due Beneficiaries, Original Reported Address RR 4 BOX 158 ROME, GA 30161
Thank you for your help,
JLM
thAttached: pictures of my journals from 1968 to 2025 The primary phone number for the Unclaimed Property Section at the Georgia Department of Revenue is (855) 329-9863. Representatives are available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. I called and talked to Kimberly this morning, and she sent me the letter by email and is also mailing it. They want something with Jackie Rush's address (RR 4 Box 158, Rome, GA 30161) shown. I forwarded it to Matthew.
I was up at 6:00am this morning and had my personal prayer. Debbie is still sleeping. I sent Matthew and Melodie a request for help regarding the key-man life insurance policy on Jackie Rush, owned by Valley View. Jared came over to work. Karlene, Katie, and the children came by. Karlene left her car and rode with Katie to St. George, I think. Debbie and I had prayer together. Debbie went to her red light therapy and to see Brad Gale, P.A. in Karlene car. I drove the Outback and went to the FHC here in Lehi and scanned 3 more years of Journals. A Sister Heather helped me with the scanning. She is more knowledgeable than many. When I got home Debbie had gone to bed. Elder Ethen Hobbs called from Peru, and I was included in his phone call. His mission president OKed it. They were talking about things that happened on missions. Rae Lynn told about the ward mission leader in Washington coming over when she was sick and he had his wife help him administer to her. He told members he was one of the three Nephites. I told them about Kylie's fiancé, Casey Nielson, who served in West Coast of Africa. He was made branch president for two branches. Each branch was composed of an African tribe, and they would or wanted to fight. Elder Ethan Hobbs told about his friend Elder Hall, who served in Zimbabwe. Debbie and I drove to Provo and had dinner at Ralph's. We attended the screening of Autumn's new movie, Sanctuary. Autumn introduced us, and during the panel questions, she quoted me in one of her responses, "When we came here, Heavenly Father made us the way we are, and He does not make any mistakes." Autumn brought Debbie and me some ice cream. We got home, had prayer, and went to bed at about 11pm. Debbie has a workout appointment with Anndalyn early in the morning in Riverton.
Grandpa Autumn Grandma
Autumn's Sanctuary Screening Panel
2011 - 2025, IMG_8483


Comments
Post a Comment