16 Jun 2026, Tuesday

16 Jun 2026, Tuesday

Prioritized Daily Task

8:00 am Call Unclaimed Property Section at the Georgia Department of Revenue is (855) 329-9863

Debbie, appointment to see Brad Gail, PA, and eye doctor

Note: Email - Hi Everyone,

I just helped Len sign the First Amendment document, so you should have the final document in your email.   Now, I am heading to the bank to initiate the wire transfer.

Regarding the loan ($6+million), I believe I have found a solution to provide the funds in accordance with the payoff document you shared. If everything proceeds as planned, I expect to have the funds to you by this Friday or early next week. In that case, I agree with Jeffrey's suggestion to apply the current payment toward the loan payoff.

Thank you for your continued support and for working with us through this process. We truly appreciate your partnership.

Best regards,

Matt McAlpin, JD mattmcalpin@gmail.com 706-506-5808

11 Jun 2026, Thursday - I called Unclaimed Property  (855) 329-9863 with the Georgia Department of Revenue and spoke with Jhonniesha this morning.  She said they had emailed a request for proof of address at RR 4, Rome, GA, in May. Said there had been no response, and you only have 60 or 90 days to respond.  I talked to Kimberly this morning at about 6:30am MST.  She mailed me while I waited, and they want something with Jackie Rush's address, RR 4, Rome, GA 30161.  Debbie went early this morning to exercise with Anndalyn Hobbs as her personal trainer.  She had a good core workout.  When she got home, we had prayer.  I drove the Outback to the Lehi FHC.  The missionary, Judy Roughs, who works on Mondays, helped me finish up scanning the rest of my printed journals through 2011.  She organized them on my USB drive.  I talked to Michael, and we had lunch at Aubergine Kitchen at Thanksgiving Point.  Matthew called; he has Debbie and me a Tesla from Budget Rental car to be picked up on June 18th.  Sandra Robles, Claims Adjuster with Producers National Claims Services, Phone (773)299-7598, called Unique Insurance Company, which is paying for the rental and repairs on the Tesla. I brought Debbie home part of a salad.  I came home and took a nap.  When Debbie got home, she took a nap,  I made a donation to the Salvation for feeding the needy in northern Utah and to Hillsdale College for a commitment I made over the phone last week.  I had some grapes, hummus, and chips for dinner.  I watched TV and studied scriptures before having prayer with Debbie and going to bed. Note:  "Pray always, and I will pour out my Spirit upon you, and great shall be your blessing—yea, even more than if you should obtain treasures of earth" (Doctrine and Covenants 19:38).


Comments