18 Jun 2026, Thursday

 18 Jun 2026, Thursday 

Prioritized Daily Task

5:10am - 1st Shift, Saratoga Springs Temple

Pickup Tesla rental car from Josh Garcia, the area manager of Hertz in SLC.  70 S. Main St., SLC, UT 84101 email Phone 801-384-9331  

I woke at 3:45 am, prayer, showered, shaved, and got ready.  Debbie was up early and got ready. We had had prayer together and drove to the Saratoga Springs Temple at 5 am.  We finished at 10am and drove home.  We took Jack and a couple of his friends, one name was Finn with us to Draper for the Hertz car rental location.  They did not have a Tesla, and Josh tried to get us to take a hybrid.  Debbie drove the Hybrid to the Hertz store in Orem and traded for a Tesla.  I went to the Family History Center at Thanksgiving Point in Lehi.  I had several people helping me scan my 1983, 1987, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, and 1994 journals.  I did not get the 1995 journal scanned.  It is the last journal I need to have scanned before starting with an AI company that will type all my journals.  Then I want to get all my blogger typed journals to the AI company to edit and condense all my journals in a format that takes events of ongoing stories in a condensed form, something similar to Cliff Notes used by students in studying novels.  I talked to Matthew today.  Jan got with Karen Forrister, the CEO, and David Lemcke, CFO, and changed her mind about the agreement she made with Matthew yesterday.  I did not care for the agreement because it kept us in business with Reliable, owned and operated by Jan, Karen, and David.  Debbie and I had a light dinner.  Jared, the plumbers, and electricians have been working on the upstairs remodeling.  We had prayer; Debbie went to bed and got to bed around 11pm.



Comments