19 Jun 2026, Friday
19 Jun 2026, Friday
Prioritized Daily Task
Get gas and FHC Lehi
12:34pm - SLC Airport, Delta flight 3786, pick up Brody Hobbs, and take Brody to his friend, Graham and his mother, Emily Cleveland's at 3907 N 450 W, Provo, UT
Up at about 7am, prayer, shower, shaved, and Debbie is up getting ready to take Porter out for his birthday. We had prayer together. I took my 1995 Franklin Planner journal to the Lehi Family History Center. They were short help, so I scanned the journal. I got some help in cleaning it up and organizing it before filling in my computer. I took my 1983, 1987, and 1990 to Pixels at 8934 South State Street in Sandy, UT. I spoke with Ray, who looked at the journals and told me he could not get a good scan because my writing is too near the center, where the book is bound. Phil Davis told me that if they can't scan them, he will remove the binding and then each page can be scanned, After they the journals can be rebound. I called him after my meeting with Ray at Pixels and have an appointment with Phil Davis at Alpha Graphics on Monday, June 22nd, at 3:00pm in American Fork. At noon, I drove up to the SLC Airport, checked in at the Delta Ticket Counter, and got a gate pass to go to Gate A-30, where Brody will be arriving. His mother, Rae Lynn, arranged everything. I had him some food when he got off the plane, and the stewardess and the girl at the ticket counter checked my ID, had me sign that I was taking him. I took him to his friend, Graham and his mother, Emily Cleveland at 3907 N 450 W, Provo, UT. Matthew called this evening and told me that Jan Morris, with Reliable Health Care, has changed her mind again. This time Jan has changed things so she owns Gateway, and I will own Floyd/Chulio Hills Nursing Home. She will sign new nursing home leases on Floyd and Dade/Sandmont under the same guidelines as HUD leases. Debbie and I had prayer and got to bed at about midnight.
Comments
Post a Comment