2 Jun 2026, Tuesday

2 Jun 2026, Tuesday 

Prioritized Daily Tasks

12:38 pm - Provo PVU to SNA Orange County Breeze                               John Wayne Airport (SNA) flight MX1847                                             1:18 pm Arrive

Get easement for power lines across farm property at Pleasant Hill for Jeff Layton to get power from Carroll Electric to his trailer, signed, notarized,  and mailed back by Michael.

Visit with Autumn in the afternoon

Note to open Safari by removing HealthStream (z1-mob.phreesia.net)

2. Get training on Plaud software on the transcriber I wear on my wrist, with an app on my phone and computer, as I proofread and edit my transcribed handwritten journals.

Check with Google's AI, chatgpt login to check on auto insurance prices

*How to tell when the Find Me present Debbie gave me is turned on and off.  

*How to have Google AI type word dictation into Blogger and Word

I was up at about 7AM, had my personal prayer, showered, shaved, and dressed.  Debbie and I had prayer together.  Matthew called.  *He had all the information the bank was asking for, but the lease subornation agreement Reliable was sent back all marked up.  The agreement is standard across the industry.  That with Karen telling the lender, when asked about how they were going to pay the Georgia State Nursing Franchisee Fees, said I don't know unless we declare bankruptcy.  It reminded me of the story I had told Karen, about the man who killed the goose that laid the golden eggs to get all the eggs now, on Feb. 11th or Mar 6th.  Telling a banker you may declare bankruptcy is like yelling bomb on a plane loaded with passengers.   People panic, and bankers are no different.  Debbie took me to the Provo Airport at 10:30 am and then went to her appointment.  I caught my flight to Orange County, and Michael picked me up when I landed.  Debbie called as we touched down at the Orange County Airport.  She wanted to know where our proof of insurance card was.  She could not find it and had been in a wreck while driving the Tesla.  When I got in the airport and had Wi-Fi, I called Liberty Mutual and sent Debbie a picture of our Auto Identification Card.  She was OK, but the Tesla had been hit in the rear by a truck.  She sent me a picture of the Tesla.  Michael took me to his Condo.  I called Autumn, and Michael took me over.  We both had eaten so she served us both some ice cream and cookies.  She is wonderful, and I listened to her tell me about herself, each of the children, and how they are doing.  She wanted to know why I believed in the Church and Christ.  I had a chance to tell her why it is real and nothing phoney in me regarding God, Heavenly Father, or anything that has to do with Him and Jesus Christ.  She brought me back to Michael on her way to a meeting or appointment she had.  Beth came over and brought us to her apartment, where we visited with Tucker, Andrew, and a friend of Andrew's, Deacon.  Beth brought us back and picked Maggie up.  Beth cooked lunch for the children and is getting ready for Tucker's graduation dinner tomorrow evening.  Michael and I went with Beth to the UPS store, and Michael got the easement for Carroll Electric to run a power line across our property at Pleasant Hill for Jeff Lathon, Curt's brother, to get electricity. We mailed it back to Carroll Electric.  I sent Curt a picture of the USP tracking number.  At 2:00 pm tomorrow, the Middle School where Tucker went, as Maggie and Andrew have, is having a clapping to recognize and let them know they are honored and remembered. Michael and I had a good visit with Beth, Tucker, and Andrew.  Beth brought us back to Michael's Condo.  He made sure I had food for dinner before he left.  I watched a movie on TV.  Debbie called, and we each talked about our day.  We had prayer together, and I had personal prayer and waited for Michael to get home.   I talked to Michael. before he left.  We were going to work on a project when he got home. I gave up at midnight. And went to sleep on the couch. 


                                             

                                    The Tesla that Debbie was driving today but she was not injured

Comments