20 Jun 2026 Saturday
20 Jun 2026, Saturday
Prioritized Daily Tasksss
7:00 am Debbie leaves to drive up to Shelly to attend her first couisn's funeral on her dad's side of the family.
3:00 pm Beth and Tucker flying into Provo from Orange County. Take bed linen and towels to Beth and Tucker at Hilaman Halls BYU in Provo, he needs them for two or three months before he goes on his mission to Peru.
6:30 pm - Talke Beth to give Tucker his dinner she got for him at Zupas. First party of school at the Folgers. 100s of young adults at their home.
8:00 pm - Take Beth to shopping at Target in American Fork for items for Tucker we will take to him tomorrow after church before she flies home.
(Debbie called from Shelly, Idaho. Beth is spending the night here in Lehi)
Debbie was up early. I got up and had prayer with her before she left. We had prayer together before she left to drive up to Shelly to attend the funeral of her couisn in the morning and viewing of another 1st couisn, Reed Searl's sister's son. One of the owneres of the plumbing company that sent a crew out to work on the upstairs came out and had the plumber who did the work meet him and Jared. Later Jared and Tate started boxing in the plumbing in the garage that runs from the celing to the darin line in the garage wall. Beth called and I took the things she wanted to borrow and the things she bought and had shipped here to the house in Lehi for Tucker down to Helaman Halls at BYU at 3:00 pm. Beth saw many old friends she had not seen since she attended BYU and met some of their children. I took Beth to dinner and we brought food back for Tucker. I took Beth to the Foulders home in Provo. They are hosting a freshman party. We took the food to Tucker and I waited while Beth visited with other parents. I charged the Tesla last night and Beth and I got back home in Lehi, had prayer and got to bed at about midnight.

Comments
Post a Comment