22 Jun 2026, Monday
22 Jun 2026, Monday
Prioritized Daily Task
Pay auto insurance - One Stop Insurance Home and Auto due on July 5th, 2026. Agent is Tala in Draper, UT - phone 801-900-5233 Home $1464.20 Auto $3,266.00 auto pay on Citi Visa Card ending in 2159
Agent is Tala in Draper, UT - phone 801-900-5233
Home $1464.20
Auto $3,266.00 auto pay on Citi Visa Card ending in 2159
Agent is Tala in Draper, UT - phone 801-900-5233
Home $1464.20
Auto $3,266.00 auto pay on Citi Visa Card ending in 2159
Agent is Tala in Draper, UT - phone 801-900-5233
Home $1464.20
Auto $3,266.00 auto pay on Citi Visa Card ending in 2159
Agent is Tala in Draper, UT - phone 801-900-5233
Mississippi Riverboat Cruise payment
Pay credit card statements
9:00 am - Debbie's red light therapy appointment (changed rescheduled)
Return blue blanket and get credit for it and a basketball at Target in A.F.
3:00 pm - Phil Davis - 1983, 1987, and 1990 journal bindings removed to scan pages
Ut at 6:30 am, good night's sleep, prayer, went to the Legacy Center, exercised and walked for almost an hour. Came home, showered, shaved, and got started on things I need to do today. I cut my finger nails but not my toe nails. I sent Matthew a text about Unclaimed Properties, Dept. of Revenue in GA. I wrote in my journal. Debbie called while I was walking in the Legacy Center. She has meeting today about their water rights in the State of Idaho. I sent Elder Ethan Hobbs an email. Called Tala at One-Stop-Insurance. The auto policy is set up on automatic pay $3266.00 with CitiBank Visa card. I took the blanket back Beth bought for Tucker Saturday night and got a credit $16.13 for the blanket and $26.84 for a Wilson basketball she did not receive back on her credit card. I sent Beth pictures of the receipts. I drove over to Alpha Graphics. Matthew called before he called Unclaimed Properties at GA Dept. of Revenue. He found the information I had emailed him. I got to Alha Graphic and called American Cruise Lines and paid the remaining balance, $12,200 on Citi Visa Card for mine and Debbie cruise in October up the Mississippi River Booking Confirmation Number: 21999131). Phil Davis arrived at 3:00pm and he cut the hardback bindings on the 1983, 1987, and 1990 journals. Then used his press to slice the book so the pages are free to be scanned and none of the writing is obscured. He found my journals he printed, 2022, 2023, 2024, and 2025. He put them on a thumb drive and downloaded them onto my computer under Alpha Graphics. I called and talked to Michael. He will help me to get all my data journal files organized and together. He suggested we plan a date each week for breakfast or lunch. Debbie got home from Shelly before 9 pm. She unpacked and we had prayer before going to bed.
Comments
Post a Comment