24 Jun 2026, Wednesday
Prioritized Daily Task
Find another rental car with the approval of Sandra Robles with Producers National Claims Services at (773) 299-7598. Claim number 26SCUTPOOOO338 - Claim@producersnational.com Tesla Collision 801-817-4032
Brett and Rae Lynn Hobbs' 20th Wedding Anniversary
9:30 am - Debbie's nail appointment
11:00am - Debbie's red light therapy
Note: Made a correction to my Personal History, My First Years on Earth Personal History, corrected June 24, 2026, School Days and Adventures at Home, Page 3
"In September 1949, I started Tallapoosa Grammar School. My first-grade teacher was Miss. Fitzgerald. I enjoyed school, and I finished all the requirements for both first and second grades by the end of my first year. My parents would not let me move up to the third grade. I was already younger than the other children and small for my age.
The children in my class were, for the most part, a year older than me. I did not skip the second grade or any other grade. Mrs. Appell was my second-grade teacher, Mrs. Similton my third-grade teacher, and Mrs. Barnes my fourth-grade teacher at Tallapoosa Elementary School. We moved after my fourth grade from Tallapoosa to Pleasant Hill, where my sisters and I attended Stedman. It had students from 1st through 12th grade and outdoor toilets. The girls' and boys' toilets were separate. They only had one senior student one of the years we were there, or just before we moved. The children in my class were older than me. I was having trouble adjusting, and my parents believed skipping a grade would be too much."
NOTE: I set up a subfile on my computer under Journals as "Scanned and Completed Work Files Journals 1968-2025" to work on getting all my journals from handwritten to typed, then proofread, edited, and labeled as COMPLETED.
Debbie went and exercised early this morning. When she got home and showered, we had prayer together. We sent Brett and Rae Lynn a happy 20th wedding anniversary wish on a family text thread. Debbie went to get the nails done and to her red light therapy appointment. The building inspectors from the City of Lehi are coming to approve a permit for the first phase of the construction of the new bedroom upstairs. I watched What It's Like Inside the Missionary Training Center of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. There are 11 MTCs where over 40,000 young men and women come to learn and grow spiritually before going out into the world to teach of Jesus Christ. I called Hertz at 800-654-3131, and got a price on a rental car to replace the Tesla for $25.99 plus tax, etc., per day. I have to give the information to Sandra Robles, adjustor. I called 3 times this morning and left a message to call me. I texted Wayne Morris and Curt Layton and told them I am working on getting a history of Pleasant Hill Baptist Church, two locations I know of, and the graveyard, dates, locations, who donated the land, and any other information I can learn. I received a text from Curt telling me he would comb through the church records to see what he could find. I worked on my personal history and journals. The building inspector came and approved the work; he gave us a permit, and he will not be back until the job is completed. I went to Costco and renewed our membership for another year with the cashback refund. I purchased frozen pizzas and fish sticks. I got home, and Debbie was resting, and Jody was working on her computer, waiting for Shelby and/or Libby. I treated myself to some ice cream. A letter, the same as the one emailed to me last week from the Unclaimed Property Division of Georgia Dept. of Revenue in Atlanta, Georgia. I emailed it to Matthew and Melodie. Debbie and I had prayer and got to bed before 10;30 PM.
Comments
Post a Comment