25 Jun 2026, Thursday
25 Jun 2026, Thursday
Prioritized Daily Task
5:10 am - 1st shift Saratoga Springs Temple
12:30pm - Return Tesla rental car to Hertz at 11483 S State St, Draper, UT 84020. (They did not have another car to rent; waiting list for a car) I tried to get the Tesla back when I was told that, without a reservation, she could not help. They have a waitlist of about 24 people; she offered to put me on it. Debbie and I had to take an Uber to get back home. We are left with only the Subaru Outback for both of us to use. We will make it work, even though it is inconvenient. The sheetrockers have to finish plastering the garage and upstairs. The finishers who put on the plaster still have to do their work before it can be painted. The bathroom cabinet upstairs was delivered and set in the driveway. I have no one to help me get it into the garage in case it rains. There is no power to the garage door; it will have to be carried through a side door. Dan Hammond helped us cover the box containing the bathroom vanity dresser that was sent today, so the rain will not harm it. Matthew called while I was at the temple. The loan and sale of White County/Gateway Nursing Home to Jan Morris may go through. The closing is set for tomorrow. I could not get into my Wells Fargo Bank account again today. I called the tech. support, 2nd level, and removed the $ sign in the password. Ace, the technician, said I should not have any more problems, as I have been having since I opened the account earlier this year. Debbie and I watched a movie on TV, we had prayer, and got to bed at about 10:00pm.
Comments
Post a Comment