26 Jun 2026, Friday

26 Jun 2026, Friday

Prioritized Daily Task

11:00 am - Family History Center, Thanksgiving Point, Randy Bryson, Gemini handwriting to Word text

Sign closing documents on White County/Gateway Nursing Home.

Note: From my 1983 journal -  If you have troubles and you correct them, the world may think you like them, and will give you more and more.  The "Competence Curse"  When you quietly and efficiently handle difficulties without complaining, society assumes you are comfortable with that burden, often rewarding your efficiency with even more responsibilities.    Poor Charlie's Almanack - My Sword I Leave to Him Who Can Wear It 

Up at 6:30 am, personal prayer, Debbie went to her core workout at the gym with a personal trainer.   Anndalyn got her started and is her trainer on some of the days she goes.  I received a package with 4 signature pages to sign; one had to be witnessed for the sale of Gateway/White County Nursing Home.  I got my neighbor Cody to witness my signature.   I talked to Matthew.  He is also signing and getting a witness.  Matthew and I emailed the pages back to Katie MacGregor and Richard Faulkner.  I received an email, and called Wells Fargo and Citibank Visa about an email for Wells Fargo telling me my payment was scheduled for July 9th: (Bill Pay: We couldn't set up your eBill).   I called Wells Fargo and Citibank and could not get anything done.  Both Wells Fargo and Citibank says the problem is with the other, not theirs.  Citibank said they had accepted a payment from Wells Fargo on March 11 this year for $35,000.  I called Wells Fargo again and got the Citibank Visa card activated for eBill Pay.  Mirko Jelicic called from Serbia and needs help paying his older sister's funeral bills.  Ate lunch and studied scriptures.  I went to the Legacy Center to exercise.  Beth called when I was in the FHC talking to Randy Bryson.  I called her back.  JC is starting to be more fair in helping her and the children.   Debbie and I had dinner, and for date night, we watched part of a documentary on the life of Thomas Jefferson, the third President of the United. United States of America.  Called Elain, my sister, before going to bed.  Debbie and I had prayer together before going to bed at about 10:30pm 

Comments