27 Jun 2026, Saturday

27 Jun 2026, Saturday

Prioritized Daily Task

Calendar journal for next week

8:00 am - Call Mirko, Ljubica, and Bojana, 4:00 pm in Serbia

Take garbage to the street for pickup on Monday

Organize my computer and a thumb UBS drive with my journals that have been scanned and need to be transcribed by Google's Gini AI.  Check with Michael and make sure we are still on for lunch on Wed. July 1st at 2pm.  

Note: My 82-year-old body has started breaking down, and nothing I can do about it.  This photograph was taken in a concentration camp that was liberated by British soldiers. They forced the Nazi SS to load the bodies of their victims onto trucks and bury them. It later turned out that this was the Bergen-Belsenthe Nazi Camp where Anne Frank died of typhus.  It was located in Lower Saxony in northern Germany, southwest of the town of Bergen and about 11 miles north of Celle.

                                        

One of the most horrific terms in history was used by the Nazis to describe people whose lives were deemed unimportant or who should be killed immediately: "Life unworthy of life"
                        Shame on me if I ever complain about anything.                                
Note: My journals contain hundreds, even thousands, of actual lived experiences with examples of oppression, deception, betrayals, mist of darkness, etc.  God wants me and you to make it to the end without leaving or giving up.  Christ asked his desciples will you also go away?  Or will you stand forever?

Debbie and I had prayer and got ready for the day. We Facetimed Mirko and Ljubica Jelicic in Serbia this morning on WhatsApp on the iPhone.  Mirko borrowed 3,000 Euros from friends to pay for the funeral and burial of his older sister in Croatia.  She has a daughter, but is out of work and cannot pay for it.  I wanted to wait until the Met Life key-man insurance on Jack Rush comes, but I decided to go ahead and wire the money to them on Monday.  I walked with Debbie around the neighborhood about a mile or so, but there is smoke in the air from the fires that are burning in the area, so we did not walk too far outside.  I started to the Legacy Center to continue walking and exercising, but all the streets were blocked for the 4th of July parade.  I dropped Beth's box, which she was not able to use to help Tucker sent back.  I got a receipt with a tracking number and took pictures of the box and the return receipt.  I ate brunch and watched some Scripture Central and the LDS history of California and Los Angeles.  LA was founded by the Spanish Governor Felipe de Neve in 1781.  Members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints came to California in 1847.  The first stake of the Church in CA was organized on January 21, 1823.  Twenty-one years to the day before I was born, January 21, 1944.  The Los Angeles California Temple was dedicated by Church President David O. McKay from March 11 to March 14, 1956.  It was the 12th operating temple in the Church and the 6th operating outside Utah, Laie Hawaii Temple (November 27, 1919)Cardston Alberta Temple (August 26, 1923)Mesa Arizona Temple (October 23, 1927)Idaho Falls Idaho Temple (September 23, 1945)Bern Switzerland Temple (September 11, 1955).

Comments