3 Jun 2026, Wednesday
3 Jun 2026, Wednesday
Prioritized Daily Tasks
2:00 pm - Middle School clapping for all the graduating seniors who attended the Vista del Mar Middle School
Tucker graduation dinner
Today is Wednesday. I woke up. About 7:00 a.m., I had my personal prayers, and went to the bathroom. Michael got home last night or this morning at about 2:00am. I did not wake him and went back to bed for an hour or so. When I got up the second time, I folded the blanket I slept on, I showered, shaved, and got ready for the day. Michael got up and helped me with Gemini's voice transcription. He had a Zoom meeting with some of the people he works with. Afterwards, we went downtown San Clemente and had brunch at Antoine's Cafe, 218 S El Camino Real. Later Michael had meeting and I went with Andrew up to Vista del Mar where the seniors at San Clemente High come back to the elementary school they attended and marched through a lane made with the young children lined up on both sides. It is a good tradition. In the afternoon at about 6 pm we went to a home had host a party for the San Clemente graduating seniors. I had been there for either Alex or Gavin's graduation. Matthew, Melodie, Bella, Ava, and Vickie came up from San Marcos. Madeline had an activity at her school. After the dinner, Melodie took all her family home except for Matthew, who drove the Tesla truck. Beth took her children home, and Michael, Matthew, Beth, Rae Lynn, and I met with them in a business meeting at Barno, 831 Via Suere Ste 106 in San Clemente near Beth's. The children agreed to lease Sandmont Nursing Home to another company in a HUD loan lease and take out enough money to purchase land to replace the existing nursing home, along with other items of business regarding selling the Gateway/White County Nursing Home in Cleveland, etc., regarding Floyd/Chulio and Rockmart nursing homes. Michael and I stayed late with Matthew while he charged his Tesla enough to get home. Michael and I came back to his place, and he insisted I take his bed, and he slept on the couch. It was too late to talk to Debbie; she is taking Clara, Ellie, and their parents to Athens, Greece, tomorrow.







Comments
Post a Comment