30 Jun 2026, Tuesday

30 Jun 2026, Tuesday

Prioritized Daily Task

7:45 am - Debbie core exercising and walking

Robert Bryant's 74th Birthday

Debbie is helping Samantha with the twins

Grocery shopping for lunch tomorrow with Michael
Note: Email from Bojana Jelicic                                                                       
The SWIFT and IBAN are correct.

I’ll send all the details anyway to make/be sure.

BOJANA JELICIC

LASLA GALA 28

21000 NOVI SAD

SERBIA

SWIFT: RZBSRSBG

IBAN: RS35265050000033875630

For reference, the payment instructions document is in the attachment.  




Debbie and I were up at about 6:15am, had prayer, and got ready for the day.  Debbie is going over to help Samantha with the twins, Lttta and Wells.  The sheetrock finisher came and finished their work.  I went for a 40-minute walk in another direction from the one I have been taking.  I went by the Barnes and up to the Ward Building that Debbie and I first attended just off State Street.  I stopped and went in Tami Ray's antiques in what was the Lehi North Branch Meetinghouse at 1200 North and 500 West.   The area was settled by members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in 1850.  The meetinghouse building was constructed in 1894 and is the only surviving historic Church meetinghouse in Lehi.  It was converted to a residence in 1953. It was listed on the Historic Register in 1993.  Ross and Jene Lamb restored it in 1994.  I knew Sister Jene Lamb before she passed away.  I took pictures before coming home.  I worked on organizing things for tomorrow and Thursday.  Matthew called; he had talked with Unclaimed Property, Georgia Dept. of Revenue.  They want Metropolitan Life Insurance to approve me as the beneficiary of Jackie Rush's key-man insurance policy owned by Valley View Inc.  I called Chance Vespa at 603-973-1230 and got his answering machine.  I left a message about the life insurance policy I bought when I talked to him on Monday, July 15th. He called back and sent me the address to mail a hand-signed LOI, and Jack Rush's address and Valley View's address along with information from my journals. I had fishsticks and asparagus for lunch, and packed some for a trip to San Marcos later this week.  I called and talked to Ava.  She was doing well.  She said she has to wear the casts she has on her feet for 3 weeks.  Debbie came home from watching the twins and shopping for lunch tomorrow.  I tried making reservations for Aug. 20-22, 2026 for Casey and Kylie's wedding on the Friday 21st.  I called Marriott, and they sent me a link to SLC Layton and would not let me reserve a room in Logan.  The Marriott in Layton gave me the number of the Marriott SpringHill Suites in Logan: 435-750-5180.  I called and made a reservation with my Wells Fargo Visa card.  I watched more of the documentary on Abraham Lincoln.  I ordered two 1oz tubes of Neosporin and an electric toothbrush.  Debbie and I had prayer together before going to bed.










Comments