6 Jun 2026, Saturday

 6 Jun 2026, Saturday

Prioritized Daily Tasks 

Note:  *Christ writes better endings than we ever could.  You can not connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect the dots looking backward. (Steve Jobs) You have to hold to the iron rod with a death grip, moving forward, having faith in Jesus Christ and his promises.

It is vital that we do not lose the understanding of the purpose of marriage or the value of children. That is the future.  President Dallin H. Oaks

I got up at about 6:30 am, had personal prayer, shaved, and got ready for the day.  While I waited for Ava to wake, I sent pictures from this week and a text to Autumn, Alex, Gavin, Blake,  and Gracie.  I rode with Matt to get materials at Home Depot for the workers fixing the upstairs bridge from his house to the casita with tile pavers.  I had an apple and peanut butter for brunch and worked on my 1989 journal.  Matthew and Melodie are home, and I am back in the casada.  Personal prayer and listened to a podcast on the Old Testament.  Matthew spent the evening and part of the night working on video training films on Flowtrics for new accounts who purchase his software.  I worked on some ways to improve the proofreading and editing of my old handwritten journals.

Comments